OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Goodness, both girls blitzed that final 50. Seebohm came from nowhere to get third. McKeown didn’t panic when the Canadian started with ballistics.

800 free now, not expecting Titmus to win, she’s knackered but I think this is her last event, so she might as well empty the tank.

Titmus starting to fall off the pace now but not unrecoverable

Slightly further at 600. I think it’s over but who knows with Titmus.

Far out she gave it a shake, left it too late though. Silver!

If the gap was smaller, that would have been gold for Titmus. She was swimming faster in that last 20 or so metres.

Needless to say, there's a lot more gold in her future.

2 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze, that's very impressive for your first Olympics.

Ian Thorpe was talking about the race last night and he said backing up after the program she's had and swim an 800m is a very difficult thing to do, especially for someone inexperienced. I think there was a little bit of inexperience playing a part in this race, she'll learn from it and come back stronger.

We've got a star here.

Very excited about the mixed medley a little later. Women’s 50 free semis first.

Surely for the mixed medley relay, you’ve got to take a risk and do something different to everyone else and go with you two strongest girls and two strongest boys, not just boys first, girls second.

It has to be:

Back - McKeown
Breast - Stubble
Fly - McKeon
Free - Chalmers

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • NSW stables
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • azza.79
  • Swordfish
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.