OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Don’t like the ‘play on’ aspect from free hits that has been applied to hockey these days

Our breaststroker won gold, fly let us down really.

As mentioned above, he isn't a sprinter and to be honest, I don't think anyone let anyone down, it was an excellent race, Peady won it for GB by being such a gun breaststroker.

Aussies go up 1-0 against Argentina in the hockey.

Justice for Argentina dogging us on that break with the referral

Hockeyroos 2-0, great win. They are legit these girls.

Cameron Smith is flying through the field in the golf too.

This piano cover of Runaway always fools me into waiting for the drop into the normal song.

Smith goes in to the clubhouse at -9. He's currently 4 shots off the lead but the top folk haven't finished yet, leader is at -13.

Women’s 7’s beat ROC 35-7.

They play USA in the women’s placing 5-6 match.

Australia doing alright in the sailing.

Could get a couple of medals there.

Djokovic is currently losing to Carreno Busta.

First set and Djokovic is down 5-3.

Set point for Busta here.

He manages to recover and it's now advantage Djokovic.

Djokovic recovers from two set points to win the game and it's now 5-4.

I think Carreno Busta needs to close it here. If he doesn't, I feel that will give Djokovic a bit of a boost and he'll take the set.

Come on Carreno Busta.

Set point.

Nice hit!

Carreno Busta takes the first set 6-4.

Australia doing alright in the sailing.

Could get a couple of medals there.

Already guaranteed one, another looking likely and a third in medal contention in 5th overall halfway through.

Djokovic recovers from a match point to Busta and takes the second set in the tiebreak.

Hopefully Carreno Busta doesn't drop his head after having the advantage and losing it. If he keeps the pressure up, he'll win this game. Djokovic is rattled.

Boomers are up v Germany. Must win and should win.

Active Now

• john1420
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • mrslong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.