OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Bit rough for old mate to lose out to the Tunisian earlier on, he barely scraped into the final down there in Lane 8

Bit rough for old mate to lose out to the Tunisian earlier on, he barely scraped into the final down there in Lane 8

That was a tough one.

He had the gold until that final couple of metres. The Tunisian had longer arms unfortunately.

This Spanish chick is really giving Barty a challenge.

I think Barty is going to lose this one. She just seems a bit off.

Geez we choked hard in the pool this morning. Lucky the girls got the W with a fantastic performance.

Barty not bothered it seems.

Barty gone but the Hockey women did well, the female surfers did well and now we have the female bike race where no one will beat the Dutch.

Kiwi birds did well in the Hockey. Sailing delayed which sucks.

I'm finding Seven Plus to be a right paint in the ass. Anyone worked out a nice way to view multiple channels?

Kiwi birds did well in the Hockey. Sailing delayed which sucks.

I'm finding Seven Plus to be a right paint in the ass. Anyone worked out a nice way to view multiple channels?

Multiple devices, it is the only option I've found.

This Kiwi dude commentating the cycling is terrible. He made mistakes constantly yesterday and I thought he was going to have a heart attack with his reserved commentary at the end.

Just now in the women's race, a rider (No.62) had an issue with her bike and he started going on about how amazing she is as a representative from China and was a role model for her province...except she was Cypriot and her name even came up on the screen.

She looks tired.

I don’t blame her. She’s had a long year, and Wimbledon would have taken a lot out of her.

It’s a shame she got knocked out so early, though.

Multiple devices, it is the only option I've found.

This Kiwi dude commentating the cycling is terrible. He made mistakes constantly yesterday and I thought he was going to have a heart attack with his reserved commentary at the end.

Just now in the women's race, a rider (No.62) had an issue with her bike and he started going on about how amazing she is as a representative from China and was a role model for her province...except she was Cypriot and her name even came up on the screen.

I have the following setup;

Edge: Olympics
Chrome: Kayo
Firefox: Olympic
Opera: Olympics

😂

Ok, Boomer(s) are on the floor. Started ok but Nigeria taking it to them so far.

Not a bad day in the pool, the Tunisian spoiled the party really we were only expected to featured in the Men's freestyle and the Women's relay

Young Winnington didn't bring his best swim, he will be disappointed in that

Boomers up by 6 at the end of the 3rd. It’s been a low scoring game.

Australia currently leading rivals India 1-0 in the Hockey.

Good win by the Boomers.

The really took the game away from Nigeria in that final quarter. Mills was all over the place. He's a gun.

Active Now

• Browny
  • mrtij
  • Cavalo
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.