OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Govers putting the result beyond doubt you would think.

Australia leading 6-1.

End of the 3rd quarter and Australia lead 6-1.

That was a very good quarter from Australia. Even though India scored, they weathered the storm and came away with 2 more goals to give them a 5 point lead. Most of that quarter was spent down Australia's end and for India to only score 1 goal would be deflating.

Goddamn they fucked it there.

Should have been 7-1.

That was lovely from Beale.

I forgot the Olyroos are taking on Spain tonight in the football.

35 minutes in and it's 0-0.

It would be unreal if Australia can win this and knock out Spain.

**** he didn't even touch you you soft ****.

Get the **** up.

Patty Mills is sort of the Gagai or Nate Myles of international basketball. Just goes up a few levels each time.

Australia just can't get the ball up Spain's end.

Half time and it's still 0-0.

Spain dominating possession and field position but Australia are hanging in there..

If they could get a draw from this, that would be a great result.

Just hold on Australia.

Please hold on.

Fucking hell.

Tough loss for Australia.

Their defence was really solid for most of that game but unfortunately they couldn’t stop the Spanish from scoring.

I think you can still be proud of this side. The amount of chances Spain had and they only won 1-0. Hopefully Australia can beat Egypt to secure a spot in the Quarter Finals.

Olyroos would be in second place.

Argentina only managed to score 1 goal against Egypt so they will have a -1 differential while Australia are +1.

So a draw against Egypt would actually secure them a spot in the Quarter Finals.

I'm watching Hungary vs France in the Women's Handball.

Holy shit. This is actually a sport? This looks cool as ****. Where the **** was this handball in school?

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • barker
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.