OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Poppy Olsen is going to need to bring her A game if she wants to get a medal in the skateboarding.

She’s good, she’s the world #4 but she’s going up against Skye Brown and the two Japanese girls. They are very good, as well.

She won Bronze in the 2017 X Games so she has it in her.

Japanese runner just face planted in the hurdles. Brutal day on the track.

Speaking of decathlon, you have to watch Van Der Plaetsen's long jump, my gosh it is the funniest thing I've ever seen and then he literally army rolled out of the pit. It seems he popped something but it was just hilarious to watch in real time. He basicallyface plant dived into the pit, laid there like he'd been shot, rolled out of the pit and then left in a wheelchair, it was just ridiculously funny.
It looks like what happens in a video game when you **** up the buttons and the computer just glitches you out

Wow another WR broken in the 400m hurdles.

This time it's the women.

Poppy Olsen is through to the final coming 6th overall after the heats.

I'm expecting better from her in the final. She's got more in her.

No shame keeping it safe just to qualify.

Yeah exactly. That's what she would have been doing. I've seen her skate quite a few times before and I know she's got more in her that she'll be saving for the final. She's got some tricks up her sleeve. So does Sky Brown.

Wow that was looking good but she’s fallen with like 3 seconds to go

Wow that was looking good but she’s fallen with like 3 seconds to go
She looks well behind on what the others are producing.

The others are flying around the park and getting huge air

All over, she's done. You can't be conservative if you want to win a medal.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • simplythebest
  • Tmac
  • Lozza
  • achievedrap
  • Organix
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • Aldo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Gaz
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.