OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Golf has been interrupted due to a severe storm warning.

That's a shame because Hannah Green was on a roll and was climbing the ladder quickly. She was 12th at one point. Hopefully this break doesn't have an impact and she can pick up where she left off.

Golf has been interrupted due to a severe storm warning.

That's a shame because Hannah Green was on a roll and was climbing the ladder quickly. She was 12th at one point. Hopefully this break doesn't have an impact and she can pick up where she left off.

If it stops, don’t they revert to round 3 scores where she was bronze anyway?

France are pushing the US in the bball. It is really showing how much Au’s missed Baynes’ presence in the semi.

Hahaha some of the volunteers shit themselves when the horn sounded to signify that play is restarting.

I have a feeling NZ is going to get another gold here in the golf.

Hannah doesn't get a medal.

She was in great position to finish on the podium going into this round. But her front 9 was terrible and left herself with too much work to do on the back 9.

Man, in this Aussie guy's race, two guys go through out of 6. 4 of them crashed/were wobbled (not including the Aussie guy) and he still managed to somehow come third. Man, the track cyclists have been SO disappointing.

Well due to a technicality, there are two Aussie men into the keirin final, there you go.

The good news is, with 2032 happening maybe we will put some money back into Aussie Olympic sporting teams again.

The good news is, with 2032 happening maybe we will put some money back into Aussie Olympic sporting teams again.

You would imagine so. I think this Olympics has already shown there are a few shining lights already coming through. I know that Triathlon Australia is already looking at pumping more money into an elite program after the triathletes did so poorly at this Olympics.

Imagine the funding and facilities QSAC will get

the cycling team needs some serious help, and now we have so many Africans living here we might be able to find some competitive track athletes! I love how Peter Bol has brought some much needed positive press for the Sudanese community!

the cycling team needs some serious help, and now we have so many Africans living here we might be able to find some competitive track athletes! I love how Peter Bol has brought some much needed positive press for the Sudanese community!

Gotta stop them going to the AFL.

Women's high jump final about to start - two Aussie girls.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Thelmus
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • levikaden
  • achievedrap
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.