2021 Trial #1 - Broncos vs Wynnum Manly [LIVE STREAM]

what's with all the jersey swapping going on with Wynnum ... are they just trying to **** with the commentators, lol

I would not be surprised if he jumps ahead of someone, maybe a Lodge for example, come round 1. He signed a decent length extension, so he is clearly highly rated at the Broncs.
He only signed to the end of next year I think... has been good though.

Full year in ISC and he could dominate that competition

He only signed to the end of next year I think... has been good though.

Full year in ISC and he could dominate that competition

Oh really? I thought it was a three year extension, my bad.

Oh really? I thought it was a three year extension, my bad.
Nah they talked it up like it was a long extension but really it was basically superseding this year's PO and a 1 year extension

Walsh has got a bit of mongrel about him too
He was responding to his head being shoved down.
I‘m wondering if this commentator has ever watched QCup. That was most definitely not Delouise Hoeter with the last try.

An all first grade starting pack and a great performance at Fullback from Walsh and still the best we can manage against an ISC side is a high scoring draw.

Doesn't bode well for the year ahead but we already knew that.

That was good to watch, enjoyable footy even if everyone was a bit rusty and with ordinary weather.

Hetherington hasn't looked out of place tonight also
He's a terrible hooker I think but he is a really good lock option I think. His delivery was shocking sometimes and slow, but he's a good runner of the ball with strong defence...

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Fitzy
  • Bish
  • MrMoore
  • levikaden
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.