2021 Trial #1 - Broncos vs Wynnum Manly [LIVE STREAM]

Tass - i've liked what i've seen from him. development player though, so can't use him until mid season.
Would we be able to upgrade him before the season starts considering we've still got spots to fill?

We honestly don’t have a clue within the opposition 20. We haven’t for years

Halves have not been great for the Broncos.

If Albert cant destroy these guys then he has no place in NRL anymore.

Gamble and James both been average.

Wouldve been a nice game for Croft to be in but over 12 games so couldn't play

Or maybe we should let the kid grow before throwing him into a spine with another youngster , think about the long game people.

Would we be able to upgrade him before the season starts considering we've still got spots to fill?

possibly ... if we can i'd certainly be tempted to

Dont need to fill the top 30 till June 30... no need to upgrade a guy already under contract

Good pass from the 14

Flat across the face 1m out from the line to hit the right man... who was also on the outside shoulder, nice positioning from Bull

Last edited:
Bullemor has been good tonight as well

I would not be surprised if he jumps ahead of someone, maybe a Lodge for example, come round 1. He signed a decent length extension, so he is clearly highly rated at the Broncs.

Lodge's 2nd stint been much better so far

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Hurrijo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Porthoz
  • cento
  • NSW stables
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.