2021 Trial #1 - Broncos vs Wynnum Manly [LIVE STREAM]

Can’t take too much out of a game without six again calls.

If Walsh isn't injured I would be starting him at 1 and fucking Isaako off to the wing

is the Walters regime so far looking better and or different to the Seibold regime??
yes, we actually look like we're trying to set up properly when on attack and are taking advantage of quick play the balls much better.

And so the amateur hour continues with this once great club. Cant even get a live stream to work.

The only thing about Walsh starting is he would have to be elevated to the top 30

Haven’t been able to watch the game. is the Walters regime so far looking better and or different to the Seibold regime??
It’s tough to say a couple players are doing well but really most the players out their are irrelevant... also the weather is supposedly poor

so far ...

Walsh looks impressive, but still mindful of the fact it is ISC standard opposition. would like to see him play some of the Cowboys trial, see how he goes against NRL opposition

Nui hasn't been good ... but Arthars hasn't impressed me much either, not sure what we should do with that center position

Tass - i've liked what i've seen from him. development player though, so can't use him until mid season.

TPJ and Lodge will be much better for the run to blow the cobwebs out

Kennar has been solid

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • GCBRONCO
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • bb_gun
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.