2021 Trial #1 - Broncos vs Wynnum Manly [LIVE STREAM]

Facebook stream still 100%
Yeah it was just a bit choppy at times so I checked for the official one at halftime. Maybe they'll have it going by next week. Possibly.

I definitely think Walsh should be fullback but I don’t necessarily think Niu should be dropped based off a bad half in the rain

Can someone please link a thread to the livestream again. The previous ones arnt working again..

Thought so far...

Same poor efforts after penalties or dropped balls in our 20 metres, disgusting really.

Niu should not be a starting centre in round 1, no way. His defence is terrible.

Kelly and pulu shouldn't be anywhere near the top 30. Defence again, and their attack is shit as well anyway...

Palasia shouldn't be near a Broncos jersey for at least half a year, maybe its acl recovery but he wasn't flash to start with so....

Ref has helped us a little with some misses and the 10 metre line hasn't been strong on both sides as well...

Bullemore and Walsh been the standouts.

I like taas' energy as well. Lodges first 20 showed why we missed him last year in my books. Kennar continues to show he's a great back up player, relatively error free, takes some good hit ups, not totally poor defence, I'd actually take him over niu in round 1.

No one else has stood out AT ALL. And that is shocking. However, wynnum are the defending premiers (2019) and this is our reserve side for the most part so ok ish I suppose... it's the poor efforts that are annoying me..
Burleigh were Preimiers. Wynnum lost to them in the GF. And they haven’t played since 2019 but same goes for some of the trial Broncos too,

I'm like the look of 14 out of dummy half

Last edited:
Goodness the kicker just had his head taken off, play on.

Wynnum are making our reserve graders look like...reserve graders.

I don't think Dearden would be feeling too threatened by Kelly somehow lol

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • eggstar10
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Adammacca
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Cavalo
  • Allo
  • davidp
  • kat00
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Old Mate
  • Lozza
  • Sproj
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.