FOOTBALL 2022 FIFA World Cup

Ecuador and Japan, while incapable of winning the thing, are going to be two tricky teams to play in the next round if they get there.

If Valencia's knee is fine, I can see Ecuador making it through and causing an upset with their most likely opponent being England. They have taken on the likes of Argentina and Brazil in their qualifying campaign and came away with draws.

Valencia came off during the Netherlands game with a knee injury and had it heavily strapped on the sideline. If he's ruled out, that's going to hurt them.

Mexico chanting 'they speak English in the Falklands' against Argentina is a top tier sledge.

If Valencia's knee is fine, I can see Ecuador making it through and causing an upset with their most likely opponent being England. They have taken on the likes of Argentina and Brazil in their qualifying campaign and came away with draws.

Valencia came off during the Netherlands game with a knee injury and had it heavily strapped on the sideline. If he's ruled out, that's going to hurt them.
I have been following Ecuador quite closely too. My sister-in-law is originally from there and her family are mad about football so they are my 2nd team this tournament.

As soon as Mane was ruled out I backed Ecuador to get out of that group.

Lol they already turned the ball over...

We look very nervous.

Commentator started getting excited about the cross there but it wasn't even coming close to going near an Aussie player..

Now don't do what you did against France.

Fucking take it to them.

Lol Goodwin.

A little exaggerated..

We could really use a Tim Cahill at the moment with the amount of crosses we're sending into the box.

Now is about the time where Australia goes into its shell and the entire momentum swings for the rest of the match.

So far we seem to be sticking to the gameplan.

Australia are frustrating the hell out of Tunisia.

Keep it up boys.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.