POST GAME [2022 State of Origin - Game 3] QLD vs NSW

How good was it watching gagai destroy Burton in a fight

Just goes to show you how bullshit the no fight rule is. When was the last time a punch sent someone off on a cart? That Melbourne grub king hitting a Tiger way back in the early 2000's? The hits that Cobbo and Collins took to the head are more severe than a front on punch ever will be.

Just like everything the NRL does, it's a face saving move.

Luai should go to prison where he belongs! Standing over cobbo and jeering at him as he completely knocked out is absolutely disgusting. Buzz rothfield should write about that maybe
And waits for Klein to turn his back before trying to kick off another melee.

live scenes from Munster’s hotel room
146D7953 E24A 4BEB 931B 6EF9451263D1

Love hearing the King in the background. Correction it was the Fatman

Luai should go to prison where he belongs! Standing over cobbo and jeering at him as he completely knocked out is absolutely disgusting. Buzz rothfield should write about that maybe
last year they championed him with that stupid stand over photo that was all over the media. Now he just looks like a big douche.

Buzz rothfield thought the fighting was a shocking look on national television 🧐. I honestly thought it was the best looking thing I've seen in years. Rothfield you are so out of touch

Just a pity it wasn't Luai copping it. I thought it was funny when Api came charging in to put a shot on Gagai and Patty saw him coming and grabbed him.

See...and you said this game had no excitement.

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

What a great unexpected win. Dearden went well in his first game and some other good players blooded as well. Won the game and the fight!

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • Morepudding
  • broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.