POST GAME [2022 State of Origin - Game 3] QLD vs NSW

i turned it off immediately after the shield was presented.

i'm not going to put myself through watching those blues whinge
joey just said its piss poor and now he has to listen you lot go on about shit for another year.

i mean **** me the carry on before and during the game he was doing regarding the penrith immortals was sickening.

the **** deadset should not be aloud on television. i understand being dissaspointed but you cannot act that way and make it awkward and unfun to your fellow co-workers and viewers like he did

*Sigh* God damn, State of Origin is the best. You won't see a better game than that all year, not even the Grand Final. It was blood and guts footy from the word go.

3. Carrigan
2. Ponga
1. Hunt (for the game sealer and the 40/20 that turned the game).

Billy and Cam are a lot more likeable as coaches than they ever were as players.
Because they're wearing maroon... they're always loved and adored when they wear that colour

joey just said its piss poor and now he has to listen you lot go on about shit for another year.

i mean **** me the carry on before and during the game he was doing regarding the penrith immortals was sickening.

the **** deadset should not be aloud on television. i understand being dissaspointed but you cannot act that way and make it awkward and unfun to your fellow co-workers and viewers like he did

As you said, unprofessional. I get the passion, but he was like a 2 year old who couldn't get his own way.

Lol he's just passionate. Origin seems to be that game where no one cares about being unbiased. And it's good.
i dont remember fatty or cam do that last year when we lost? sure they were dissapointed but they still gave there input and conrats to nsw.

i dont buy the passionate bullshit he needs a rocket up him it does not make for good viewing and it just makes what should be a celebration for the qld into awkwardness

Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

I respect Joey's passion at his age. Would be easy for him to be more mellow to it at his age and all the money he had made.

Active Now

• kwomo
  • jarro65
  • Culhwch
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.