POST GAME [2022 State of Origin - Game 3] QLD vs NSW

I actually find it hilarious they have cam smith on the commentary while he’s the assistant coach. Of course he’s going to cheer on the team
He said on SEN after Origin 1 that the producer told him to be bias towards Qld (and then he gets slammed for his commentary).

You could tell he pandered to the NSWRL this game, but loved him whipping home Benny Hunt on that run.

I daresay Joey was given the same directive from the producers, but he acted like a complete sulk

i dont remember fatty or cam do that last year when we lost? sure they were dissapointed but they still gave there input and conrats to nsw.

i dont buy the passionate bullshit he needs a rocket up him it does not make for good viewing and it just makes what should be a celebration for the qld into awkwardness
Meh I love it. Makes the win even better :)

Man, Joey is just a man child. He dishes it out no problem, but cracks the sads when it doesn't go his way. Watch the video with Locky and Thaiday on Munster being out. He was laughing and poking fun thinking they had it won. No wonder he got hard on the drugs. Never learnt to deal with his shit, and had heaps of people licking his arse telling him it isn't his fault. Wank

well i think thats all she wrote for big papa, great to send him out on a win

I was critical of him after game one and two, but he showed up tonight. Had to play more minutes, and did not do much wrong. Scrambled well in defense, and was still taking carries and making metres long into his second stint. Great way to go out, and he's shepherded in a new bunch of young forwards that can take over once he's gone.

im very torn on Gags, had a much better game but played on the wing so idk, feel like his time may be up if they move cobbo to centres next year

That’s the game from Ponga we’ve been waiting for since he debuted. What a performance!

dearden was amazing. I thought hunt should have been 6, but happy to be proven wrong.

Patty Carrigan was monumental, and I could not love a human baby more.

so very happy for Benny Hunt. I hope that goes some way to erasing 2015 for him. (It hasn’t for me, but it certainly helps a little bit)

Just catching up with the end as I was at work.

I feel so conflicted over Ben Hunt.

Part of me is happy for him that he’s exorcised some of the demons from a few years ago.

The other part is livid he didn’t do that at the time

That was a gutsy play from Hunt.

If he didn't get that right, NSW would have got 6 more tackles in an attacking zone instead of losing the ball from a stupid chip kick from Cleary when everyone was covered.

It could have easily been the moment that lost us the game. Very gutsy.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • marw
  • kwomo
  • jarro65
  • Culhwch
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.