POST GAME [2022 State of Origin - Game 3] QLD vs NSW

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Is anyone even excited for tonight? I can't see anything but a thumping NSW victory possible

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
NSW still playing the ref card by getting teddy to start saying the calls wont go our way up there. ****.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I think nsw will be handed it, on account of the fact lang park crowds just don’t get involved anymore. The fake tv noises of the grandstands cheering for everything nsw which were introduced during crowdless Covid games will help the tv audience “accept” the result.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I think nsw will be handed it, on account of the fact lang park crowds just don’t get involved anymore. The fake tv noises of the grandstands cheering for everything nsw which were introduced during crowdless Covid games will help the tv audience “accept” the result.

I think they'll be handed it because they've only won like 4 deciders in Brisbane in a zillion years. They've been pushing that all week in the media

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Is anyone even excited for tonight? I can't see anything but a thumping NSW victory possible

C'mon...get a few beers into you.

You'll spark up.... 😉

You're forgetting your history mate.......facing adversity like it is, this is what we do.

Fatty's 3-0 is one of the most remarkable things that ever happened in Rugby League.

Rugby League GIF by NRL

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
C'mon...get a few beers into you.

You'll spark up.... 😉

You're forgetting your history mate.......facing adversity like it is, this is what we do.

Fatty's 3-0 is one of the most remarkable things that ever happened in Rugby League.

Rugby League GIF by NRL

Jeez that's an interesting question.

Fatty's no names or Benny's 2020 squad? You have to lean Fatty towards Fatty with the clean sweep right?

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
gillmeister got out of hospital bed to be there didn’t the legend go? Fatty wins all day.

I think I just get caught up in DCE's mic drop moment at the end of the series. **** that was good

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Jeez that's an interesting question.

Fatty's no names or Benny's 2020 squad? You have to lean Fatty towards Fatty with the clean sweep right?
Because it was a clean sweep......yes. Imagine having money on that sweet bet!

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
Anyone care to offer thoughts on the logic behind the Tino benching and Patty starting?

Does tino come on after 20 and play the game out? Maybe they think Tino will be more effective against a 20 minute old game then starting?

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
gillmeister got out of hospital bed to be there didn’t the legend go? Fatty wins all day.
It's a pretty good story and somewhat true. I lived next door to him at Gordon Park at the time. I spotted him at home on the morning of the match.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Anyone care to offer thoughts on the logic behind the Tino benching and Patty starting?

Does tino come on after 20 and play the game out? Maybe they think Tino will be more effective against a 20 minute old game then starting?
I'm guessing they're doing it because Collins and Patty have been our best and they want to get off to a good start at home instead of waiting 20mins to bring Patty on.

I dont like it though... Patty has been our best forward so far and now the starting NSW pack will have a target on him... if they get on top of him early their forward pack will be pumped.

Tino and Arrow have a big job to do coming off the bench tonight... and for **** sake please at least play Papa.

I'll also be pissed if Billy is going in planning to play Patty for 80mins... the guy will be fucking spent with how much energy he plays with.

He can do it, but we've got 3 middles on the bench and Bhunt who will spend time at lock... he needs to spread the load and keep the middle fresh

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Nerd
  • Johnny92
  • KickHaas
  • Brocko
  • Morkel
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
  • LittleDavey
  • mrslong
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Organix
  • broncs30
  • Dash
  • Swordfish
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.