POST GAME [2022 State of Origin - Game I] NSW vs QLD

Papa's spot is not under question, and nor should it be.
100% and let's not underestimate the "legend effect" that would lift the boys just by having him around.

Interviews with Carrigan, Cotter, etc all spoke of how much it meant to be running out alongside childhood heroes like Papa. These guys grew up watching him rip and tear NSW apart, there's no way they'd want to let him down. It would be akin to Matty Scott running out alongside Petero and Pricey.

Vlandal has said Yeo should have come from the field in origin. While this is obvious, it isn’t a good look having him making comments in medical matters which I assume he is unqualified to do as I doubt he’s a doctor.

Vlandal has said Yeo should have come from the field in origin. While this is obvious, it isn’t a good look having him making comments in medical matters which I assume he is unqualified to do as I doubt he’s a doctor.
Do you need to be a doctor to notice that Yeo stumbled, which makes it a Cat 1. Did he make a diagnosis or just say he should have come off because he met the Cat 1 criteria?

Do you need to be a doctor to notice that Yeo stumbled, which makes it a Cat 1. Did he make a diagnosis or just say he should have come off because he met the Cat 1 criteria?

He said in his opinion, Yeo should have come off but that he is not a doctor so he supported the bunker doctors decision and said the process was followed correctly.

Guy gave his opinion but said the doctors know better.

He said in his opinion, Yeo should have come off but that he is not a doctor so he supported the bunker doctors decision and said the process was followed correctly.

How was the process followed correctly if he was not taken from the field? EVERYONE saw that he stumbled and lost his bearings, there is no way the docs missed that if they followed the process. It's bullshit, we all know it, Vlandys knows it, that's why he's the one saying his "opinion" is that he should have come off, knowing he is not qualified to make an informed call, instead of having someone qualified come out and have to directly lie (or admit they either cheated or got it dead wrong).

Bunker......Doctor

Say no more.

We all know what goes on inside the bunker........

party partying GIF by Topshelf Records

So it sounds like Staggs won't be playing Game 2.

He's been selected at 5/8 for Tonga. So has Tupou. I don't think they would name them if they didn't have confirmation they were playing.

He's been selected at 5/8 for Tonga. So has Tupou. I don't think they would name them if they didn't have confirmation they were playing.

It's weird because Freddy said on the Sunday Footy show that Tupou had committed to the Blues. At least I think that was what he said

It's either Woolf trying to force their hands

Or ensuring he gets them If they miss NSW selection

Both Staggs and Tupou have declared that their preference is to play for NSW. if not selected then they'll represent Tonga

Staggs deserves another shot in the NSW side.

He was making good strong runs and defending well but he didn't get the ball when NSW were in an attacking position and when the game started opening up he got injured.

He deserves another shot to show why he should be in the side.

Jack Wighton out of Origin 2.

Tested positive to COVID.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Alec
  • Financeguy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • thenry
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.