2023 State of Origin Discussion

I would pick Flegler over Collins, but I can see the rest in there.

I don't think there are too many wrong picks you can make in the middle, plenty of forwards are on form, as long as Fifita is in the side and there is atleast 1 big middle on the bench It works for me.

please billy for the love of god don't have Walsh as 18th man.

Collins might get suspended with his tackle on Murdoch Masila.

Hopgood would have given Billy something to think about in the Parra game.

Collins might get suspended with his tackle on Murdoch Masila.

Hopgood would have given Billy something to think about in the Parra game.
Hopgood is a seriously good player... should be in the squad and should be getting groomed to come into the side.

May not happen this year, but he's a great middle.

Would love Broncos to go after him

Hopgood is a seriously good player... should be in the squad and should be getting groomed to come into the side.

May not happen this year, but he's a great middle.

Would love Broncos to go after him

He has re-signed already unfortunately

He has re-signed already unfortunately
Only till 2025 by the looks...

React Universe GIF by Beauty and the Geek Australia

so who replaces Kaufusi in the QLD side

so who replaces Kaufusi in the QLD side
Fifita guaranteed at this point... I would've had him on the bench though, so not sure who jumps into that spot... maybe Gilbert to cover middle and edge??

Qld can't rely on us for a second rower because we only have two and one of them is a kiwi.

I think Luki is a kiwi as well?

Fifita guaranteed at this point... I would've had him on the bench though, so not sure who jumps into that spot... maybe Gilbert to cover middle and edge??

Qld can't rely on us for a second rower because we only have two and one of them is a kiwi.

Arrow on the bench, I would say.

He's a Queenslander.

Left field but what about Flrger or Horsburgh if Kaufusi is gone?

Active Now

• Astro
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.