2023 State of Origin - Game II Discussion

Woo hOo.....QUEENSLANDER !!

Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

What’s the backstory-haven’t kept up with the molesting brothers antics.

Basically Matty wrapped Slater and QLD after game one and Joey hasn't forgiven him. Hasn't appeared on their show since etc.

Cook should've played hooker, NSW really needed his running speed at ruck. Robson is too slow, should've been benched, put Murray at centre. Fittler's future coaching career is pretty much over.
Yeah I think that is the big thing when it comes to the Cook at centre decision.

Cook was clearly their best 9, but was only pushed to the bench so Robson could take some of the sting out of the first 20mins... except space cadet throws his entire game plan out the window to keep Robson at 9 for 80 and put his best hooker at centre.

You don't put a key spine player into the centres when you can just move a role player like Hudson Young out there instead... absolute stupidity

So if you are picking the Australian side at this point, you are probably going something like:

1. Walsh
2. Taulagi
3. Mitchell
4. Hammer
5. Cobbo
6. Munster
7. DCE
8. Haas
9. Hunt
10. Tino
11. Fifita
12. Martin
13. Carrigan

14. Grant
15. Collins
16. Cotter
17. Murray

So if you are picking the Australian side at this point, you are probably going something like:

1. Walsh
2. Taulagi
3. Mitchell
4. Hammer
5. Cobbo
6. Munster
7. DCE
8. Haas
9. Hunt
10. Tino
11. Fifita
12. Martin
13. Carrigan

14. Grant
15. Collins
16. Cotter
17. Murray
Val for Michell and ok

How did nsw get 2 challenges? I thought the video ref on the first challenge stated that "nsw will lose the challenge, but get a penalty for high contact". Was I the only one that heard it that way?
was BS typical bunker BS. Clear statement was "NSW lose challenge as Holmes doesnt touch ball BUT penalty on Walsh tackle"

which was BS but thats another story

How did nsw get 2 challenges? I thought the video ref on the first challenge stated that "nsw will lose the challenge, but get a penalty for high contact". Was I the only one that heard it that way?
Yep I heard it too.

1. Walsh
2. Taulagi
3. Mitchell
4. Hammer
5. Cobbo
6. Munster
7. DCE
8. Haas
9. Hunt
10. Tino
11. Fifita
12. Martin
13. Carrigan

14. Grant
15. Collins
16. Cotter
17. Murray
Swap Grant for Hunt and I'm happy with that side.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Socnorb
  • Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • john1420
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • azza.79
  • mitch222
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.