OFFICIAL 2023 TEAM UPDATE: SECOND BEST

Watch this space for latest injuries, suspensions and training updates.

GRAND FINAL

SUSPENDED

INJURED

Willison: ankle, season over.

LATEST JUDICIARY

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I wish they could put the refs on the stand.

"So, Mr Referee, you put Tom Flegler on report, so you must have seen him hit the opposition player in the head".

Ref: "Yeah I was pretty sure. I mean, Jared Maxwell told me before the game that Flegler will often do that, and to keep a real close eye on it, so when the other player made a noise I reckon he must have hit him high".

NRL officials on the corner:

1*BHMEZ16utevvGfTzf7Hiig.gif

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
surely this sham has gone on long enough ... put down the beers, give us the guilty verdict and tell us how long he is out for

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
9.40pm – The panel has been deliberating for over 30 minutes so far... the Broncos have missed their flight back to Brisbane tonight as a result and will instead fly out on Wednesday morning.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
And he's set his account to private by the looks of it.

Weak sauce.
I was originally against people being identified on the internet publicly - but now I'm really for it. These absolute tossers are weak as piss. Particularly when someone calls them out.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
With such a potty-mouth, I doubt Walsh will be allowed to stay in any reputable establishments tonight.

This is the beginning of his slide into homelessness.

One bad day.

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
I was originally against people being identified on the internet publicly - but now I'm really for it. These absolute tossers are weak as piss. Particularly when someone calls them out.
He’s somewhere sitting in a basement mouthbreathing for sure

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Not footy related but topical: just read that a Townsville woman is forced to pay $250K for damages for labelling a neighbour a Pedo online. It’s nice to see trolls and muckrakers being held to account.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Strop
  • Scdeac
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • KickHaas
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
  • levikaden
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.