OFFICIAL 2023 TEAM UPDATE: SECOND BEST

Watch this space for latest injuries, suspensions and training updates.

GRAND FINAL

SUSPENDED

INJURED

Willison: ankle, season over.

LATEST JUDICIARY

it is pretty impressive. He is a Silk, appointed only after a relatively short time at the Bar. All up about 19 years as a lawyer. First class honours in a Masters at Cambridge is also fairly impressive.

I would hate to think what his daily rate is.

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

it is pretty impressive. He is a Silk, appointed only after a relatively short time at the Bar. All up about 19 years as a lawyer. First class honours in a Masters at Cambridge is also fairly impressive.

forget daily rate, some top barristers charge $40k an hour

so he looks good on paper ... but this case certainly suggests otherwise

Yeah but can he dart from dummy half like Cook? Seriously though, in true BroncosHQ style we need to workout how Billy was somehow to blame for Walsh's outburst.

The worst bit is all over there is people pretending to deliver the verdict. Saying breaking Walsh found guilty! Or not guilty. And it's fucking with my head

I mean surely he can’t get more than 3 games. And origin absolutely should count as one of them. So would miss 2 for us.

This isn’t as bad smith calling ref a fucking cheating bastard

Hurry up, I am starting to fall asleep.

The bastards I bet are having dinner.

I just hope they bear in mind the fans that will be disappointed if he's not on the field.
He needed to deck a member of the public to get that defence.

Active Now

• theshed
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • broncoscope
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • LGH
  • ostin86
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Robboi_321
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.