OFFICIAL 2023 TEAM UPDATE: SECOND BEST

Watch this space for latest injuries, suspensions and training updates.

GRAND FINAL

SUSPENDED

INJURED

Willison: ankle, season over.

LATEST JUDICIARY

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Not guilty IMO. The evidence is shit house.

i counter that argument with

Nrl shareable image

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Fifita's comments..
I'm positive he wants his good mate Reece to be out of the game as much as he wants the Broncos to suffer.
Don't forget, this was the bloke putting in calls to players and speaking with Kev earlier in the year to bump up his $$. And don't forget his last contract saga.
He is probably the worst person imaginable to have as a witness.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
How can they possibly have NRL punters on the panel of the judiciary. Seriously it should just be made up of a few JP's that have never seen or heard of Reece Walsh
Because they're not usually listening to cases like this... usually it's

"JWH didn't hit him that high... come on.. let's just head to the pub for beers and karaoke"

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
It's like they were looking for a Gotcha moment when they asked "have you spoken prior to this hearing", like they expected the players to go "Nah, nah, we never talked to each other" and then he goes "AHA" and holds up a photo of them at training earlier. Of course they would have spoken about it.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Fifita's comments..
I'm positive he wants his good mate Reece to be out of the game as much as he wants the Broncos to suffer.
Don't forget, this was the bloke putting in calls to players and speaking with Kev earlier in the year to bump up his $$. And don't forget his last contract saga.
Except he was stood right next to the incident. 3 out of the 4 are claiming it to be directed at Pat and the other being the ref said he blew his whistle for a different reason and has no clue what he said. Can’t see how you could possibly rule him as guilty.

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
Fifita's comments..
Maybe. But he was there, and within earshot. I’d be inclined to believe Fifita over some bedwetting dweeb of a prosecution lawyer that is lining his pockets as much as you claim Fifita to be in the above

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Fifita's comments..

Hope it fits.

Tin

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
It's like they were looking for a Gotcha moment when they asked "have you spoken prior to this hearing", like they expected the players to go "Nah, nah, we never talked to each other" and then he goes "AHA" and holds up a photo of them at training earlier. Of course they would have spoken about it.
The submission then would have been, they are clearly bending the truth in saying that they have not spoken about the incident. Common sense tells you that of course they would have discussed it. If you cannot believe them about that, you must have a doubt about the rest of their evidence.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018

Final directions​

Chairman giving his final directions to the two-man jury panel.

Emphasises onus is on the NRL to prove guilt, not on Walsh to prove his innocence.

Deliberations will finally begin shortly. I expect a verdict in about 20 minutes (but who knows).
——————————————————————

If this is the case then he can’t possibly be guilty since they haven’t argued anything other than players integrity.

Active Now

• maddo
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • TimWhatley
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.