OFFICIAL 2023 TEAM UPDATE: SECOND BEST

Watch this space for latest injuries, suspensions and training updates.

GRAND FINAL

SUSPENDED

INJURED

Willison: ankle, season over.

LATEST JUDICIARY

Like Wrestlemania, the result was decided before heading in imo. Be amazed if he isnt suspended at this point.

Ghabar lands another stunning blow to the head of Knowles, quoting the refs report saying the marching of the 10m had nothing to do with the words ... the ref didn't even know what was said
I'm not sure it's a slam dunk... Butler's report is inconclusive to an extent and a bit misleading.

The way it's written or at least been quoted is that he marched them 10m because Reece came at him 'aggressively'... that's not what the video footage suggests, because he stood his ground and it wasn't until Walsh started saying " I stopped" to plead his case that he marched them.

Technically, it doesn't matter if he knew or not, the act itself is the offence, not whether the ref heard it or was offended or felt threatened by it.
Yeah in the report he said he marched them after Walsh approached him aggressively, but he didn't march him for that... he marched him for questioning the decision again.

And then he didn't hear what he said and had his back turned so wouldn't know if it was directed at him or not

I'm not sure it's a slam dunk... Butler's report is inconclusive to an extent and a bit misleading.

The way it's written or at least been quoted is that he marched them 10m because Reece came at him 'aggressively'... that's not what the video footage suggests, because he stood his ground and it wasn't until Walsh started saying " I stopped" to plead his case that he marched them.

Soooo... had Walsh still said what he said, but not then run to the ref to clarify who he was yelling at, this whole drama would not exist?

and back to Fox

Defence continues​

It’s not very difficult to tell the truth if you were there.

The video evidence is conclusive the comment was to Carrigan. If you need more evidence, ask the players. They told you they spoke to each other, and unfortunately the ref was in close proximity.

and back to Fox

Defence continues​

It’s not very difficult to tell the truth if you were there.

The video evidence is conclusive the comment was to Carrigan. If you need more evidence, ask the players. They told you they spoke to each other, and unfortunately the ref was in close proximity.

Smoooooth.

I think we can all agree that these young potty mouthed thugs should be suspended for 15 weeks and the broncos lose 20 competition points for bringing the game into disrepute. Won't anybody think of the women, children and Christian souls of this fine country...

I think Ghabar needs to flag to them that the prosecution's argument is that the NRL players are colluding and lying... just to reinforce what a guilty verdict means

to be fair there is no way walsh is getting off this. The judiciary is a kangaroo court and they can do whatever they want. They would have already made their mind up before going in

I think we can all agree that these young potty mouthed thugs should be suspended for 15 weeks and the broncos lose 20 competition points for bringing the game into disrepute. Won't anybody think of the women, children and Christian souls of this fine country...

the simpsons helen GIF

The fact that the NRL would hire someone like Knowles proves what a kangaroo court this is. Why waste money a decent prosecution when the case is decided before he utters a word?

Unread

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.