OFFICIAL 2023 TEAM UPDATE: SECOND BEST

Watch this space for latest injuries, suspensions and training updates.

GRAND FINAL

SUSPENDED

INJURED

Willison: ankle, season over.

LATEST JUDICIARY

8.30pm – Ghabar continues in his summation. He has referred to the referee’s report and said it doesn’t support the inference that Walsh’s comments were directed at him or his decision.

Referee Butler said in his report that Walsh came at him aggressively. “At that point, based on his body language, I advanced the mark 10 metres,” he said. “I could see Reece was saying something but I couldn’t hear what it was.”

Are you honestly complaining because I went to the effort of stripping the copyrighted content from articles and reposting them here when the site was being hounded by Newscorp? Go **** yourself, dickhead. No seriously, shove you amateur journalist shit up your arse you ungrateful fuckwit.

You two should just **** and get it over with.

Are you honestly complaining because I went to the effort of stripping the copyrighted content from articles and reposting them here when the site was being hounded by Newscorp? Go **** yourself, dickhead.

Not at all. It's the stunts that you pull to deliberately try to stir up a controversy when no such issue exists. Like the kid that has to make stuff up just to get attention.

Referee Butler said in his report that Walsh came at him aggressively. “At that point, based on his body language, I advanced the mark 10 metres,” he said. “I could see Reece was saying something but I couldn’t hear what it was.”

Surely that means this is all a wank. He doesn’t know what was said or if it was said to him.

Are the panel in a bit of a bind here?

If they uphold the charge and find him guilty, they are effectively calling three players liars and indicating that they colluded to come up with the same story... which could then lead to defamation and something much larger.

Ghabar lands another stunning blow to the head of Knowles, quoting the refs report saying the marching of the 10m had nothing to do with the words ... the ref didn't even know what was said

Not at all. It's the stunts that you pull to deliberately try to stir up a controversy when no such issue exists. Like the kid that has to make stuff up just to get attention.
Like your yobbo conspiracy theories about how the NRL is cheating us?

If Walsh loses this the judiciary will look like clowns internally in the game, however externally fox will make sure it was never in doubt and broncos were stupid to argue it.

I know this sounds stupid but I think I actually like a guilty verdict, really think we can use it to motivate our season. Us vs the rest mentality we haven't had for years

Surely that means this is all a wank. He doesn’t know what was said or if it was said to him.

Technically,
it doesn't matter if he knew or not, the act itself is the offence, not whether the ref heard it or was offended or felt threatened by it.

No way is he found guilty of the original charge based on the shit show here. Patty killed them

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.