OFFICIAL 2023 TEAM UPDATE: SECOND BEST

Watch this space for latest injuries, suspensions and training updates.

GRAND FINAL

SUSPENDED

INJURED

Willison: ankle, season over.

LATEST JUDICIARY

Being sent straight to judiciary just means the MRC can't determine a charge. In Patty's case, that's because the hip drop was and still is a mystery to everyone. In this case, they evidently don't have enough video evidence to figure out what was said and to whom. If Walsh is backed up by other players, credible players, then that should be enough doubt. You'd think.

No one has got more than a fine for contrary conduct this season. There have been 12 charges, some players multiple times in a match.
No, it’s so the nrl can grandstand.

He was definitely pushed or provoked in the back by a titan immediately before saying it. But he doesn't turn or appear to react to that at all an continues following and looks in the refs direction.

I mean there is every chance it was at the titans player but don't see how you can prove it given he was talking to the ref at the time and continues looking in his direction. The only way i think he gets out of this is if the ref comes and says "i don't think he directed it at me".

A few weeks on the sidelines and been brought back to earth might do him well? Good player and yes he's young with much to learn but just needs a little reality check it appears..

Walsh definitely swore at the ref. No question. Otherwise the other players wouldn't have been telling him to stop so urgently.

His ego was out of control yesterday. Deserves this suspension and hopefully he will come out the other side with a healthier perspective.

I don't think he is a bad 'kid' though. Just non-stop praise has gone to his uneducated brain.

It’ll be interesting to see how this is played out. The entire media want Reece gone and hate the sight of Brisbane at the top of the ladder. But they were fine to kick the shit out of us when we were at the bottom the last few years..
The question has to be asked; if the ref was confident it was directed at him, why wasn’t Reece sent? Not binned, but sent?
If I were the Broncos, Id be taking vision of Reece’s other blow ups to the likes of Staggs to prove that he does have a go at his own players.
I expect trial by media; at least 3wks out.

Is Fifita not a "player" because he's on the opposite team? What is this argument lmao
Exactly... the posts from Reynolds and Walsh have been indicating a player from the other team.

The picture they flag and suggesting it was Patty are both after the fact so is misrepresenting things.

The swearing coincides exactly with Fifita approaching him and reaching out to agitate him.

Can definitely see it as Walsh telling Fifita to **** off and moving away from him... you can definitely tell someone to **** off whilst not looking at them.

Walsh was approaching the ref multiple times during the game to argue his point (there was the claimed charge down in the first half)... Butler's warning to Reynolds was likely that if he comes out to do it again he'll be sitting down.

No way does a ref tolerate being called a **** ... he wouldve binned him or sent him off straight away at the slightest thought it was directed at him

What did Smith cop for calling the ref a cheat? Was just a fine wasn't it?

Let’s not forget the League media did their best to get Luai suspended too.

It’ll be interesting to see how this is played out. The entire media want Reece gone and hate the sight of Brisbane at the top of the ladder. But they were fine to kick the shit out of us when we were at the bottom the last few years..
The question has to be asked; if the ref was confident it was directed at him, why wasn’t Reece sent? Not binned, but sent?
If I were the Broncos, Id be taking vision of Reece’s other blow ups to the likes of Staggs to prove that he does have a go at his own players.
I expect trial by media; at least 3wks out.

Reece behaved badly yesterday. People want to see him taught a lesson, which is completely rational.

He was definitely pushed or provoked in the back by a titan immediately before saying it.

If you slow it down, he starts saying it before Fifita touches him.

He's fucked. He will get a month and at this stage of the season, that could have serious ramifications for the side.

going to be rough if riki is gone for the season

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • Dazza 92
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Fatboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Kev_Guz
  • Tim K
  • Broncorob
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Rambstien
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.