2024 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
Discuss.

Home: Wont change apart from sponsors potentially

Away: Will most likely see a change. Cant see us moving away from predominately white kit tho.

3rd. Hoping for another heritage or city kit

Has anyone had any sizing issues with the city jersey?

I'm a 3XL so I usually go a size up but this time I went 5XL and it's still a very very tight fit.

I'm wondering if I just bought a knock off. It was reduced down to $60.

I'm a 3XL so I usually go a size up but this time I went 5XL and it's still a very very tight fit.

Where did you buy it from?

I notice there's a lot of knock-offs now listed on eBay and Marketplace. Seems to be a place on the Gold Coast selling them.

I have a M size one but it’s fit like a S - I usually go a larger size jersey so I can fit a jumper underneath for those cold winter games but this one is super snug compared to my 2017 jersey.

Not 2 x sizes too small tho.

And for those playing at home, I was counting on FINALLY having a premiership year jersey when the boys won, making my River city one an instant classic, but no 😞 it was just another victim of the clusterfuck that was Sunday night. Stuck with 2011 2017 and 2023 😩 all with their own heartbreak attached.

I noticed lots of those DHGate specials on eBay this week.

But the Asics gear is very fucking tight man. My 3XL ISC stuff is pretty loose on me, but the Asics is tight. I'm thinking it's going to need to jump to a 5XL to be anything close to fitting.

Where did you buy it from?

I notice there's a lot of knock-offs now listed on eBay and Marketplace. Seems to be a place on the Gold Coast selling them.

Got it from some online store called Jersey Super Store or something. It came from overseas which was a little sus.

I had a really close look at it and everything looks legit. Has all of the logos and stamps, the fabric and colours match. If it's a knock off, it's a really good one so can't really complain for $60.

Got it from some online store called Jersey Super Store or something. It came from overseas which was a little sus.

I had a really close look at it and everything looks legit. Has all of the logos and stamps, the fabric and colours match. If it's a knock off, it's a really good one so can't really complain for $60.

Can you dig out a link? Keen to check it out even if they are fake haha.

I ordered mine thru the Broncos store a few months ago, normally take 2XL so ordered a 3XL as recommended. It's pretty snug around the midsection and loose in the shoulders and arms. It's still wearable but not my favourite fit. Doesn't sound as bad as whatever you got tho :|

As a mid 50s man, I tend to get looser fitting shirts….. tight fitting tops on cut torsos look great, but for the rest of us…….

Lol

Manly changed their logo. Would be nice to see us change from the head to the whole bucking bronco

I'll tell you what, I will be jumping on a 2024 polo shirt early doors; was impossible to find anything in the second half of the season.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Swordfish
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • johnny plath
  • Midean
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Gaz
  • Painin the Haas
  • Harry Sack
  • mrslong
  • Cavalo
  • thenry
  • broncsgoat
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.