COMP 2024 BroncosHQ Tipping Competition - Prizes To Be Won!!!

What happens in the event of a three-way tie?

As it stands right now .. if Mick_Hancock and MrTickyMcG change their names to anything starting with an A-I .. suddenly JayPee falls into 3rd place lol.
I believe it goes to the person that has the team that is highest on the ladder.... those are the rules. Unlucky.

I believe it goes to the person that has the team that is highest on the ladder.... those are the rules. Unlucky.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

First of all I want to thank my family, my partner, my dog and all those have supported me throughout this journey. It means a lot. Couldn't have done it without them

Next I want to congratulate my competitors. Worthy adversaries and it is no shame in coming 2nd to the Cowboys supporter. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I'm humbled to win. In saying that....

The Miz Wrestling GIF by WWE

First of all I want to thank my family, my partner, my dog and all those have supported me throughout this journey. It means a lot. Couldn't have done it without them

Next I want to congratulate my competitors. Worthy adversaries and it is no shame in coming 2nd to the Cowboys supporter. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I'm humbled to win. In saying that....

The Miz Wrestling GIF by WWE
Comp goes all the way to the GF 😂

So is there finals or is that it? @ningnangnong @Nashy

Finals start tonight if you broncs supporters didn't have a newspaper in cancun from your extended mad Mondays...

So is there finals or is that it? @ningnangnong @Nashy

Finals start tonight if you broncs supporters didn't have a newspaper in cancun from your extended mad Mondays...

Yes, as per the guidelines in the first post of this thread, the finals are included.

We're in the process of adding the finals matches to the comp. Will post here when it's done.

@JayPee and others - Week 1 of the finals is now available to tip.

@Bish @MrTickyMcG @Ronald @BroncsFan @I bleed Maroon

Tagged the top contenders.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • BRC088
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Mr Fourex
  • Maroon4life
  • Culhwch
  • Hurrijo
  • Alec
  • Shane Tronc
  • ostin86
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.