International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Wayne could fix him I'm sure.......how many hookers does Souffs need?

or................maybe he fills the hole left at the Dolphins when JMK follows uncle Wayne to Souffs.

Pretty sure JMK has already re-signed with the Phins long term

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
He will never come for the right price.

And he is certainly very over rated for the price you'll need to pay to get him.

He's a grub.....even Bellyache couldn't control him.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
And if the Roosters, who have had an exodus and are desperate for all the biggish names they can get, want to let him go, he’s clearly got issues.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
And if the Roosters, who have had an exodus and are desperate for all the biggish names they can get, want to let him go, he’s clearly got issues.
Not sure it's entirely an attitude thing that would matter to the rorters... it would be all about roster and salary cap management.

I think Robinson would be happy with how Watson has been performing and seeing value with what he's providing out of hooker compared to Bsmith.

He still needs another hooker to partner with Watson if they were able to offload Smith though... but I'm sure he can find a running passing hooker if he needs one.

Dummy half for Robinson seems to be more about good service and taking advantage behind the ruck to keep it rolling forward... doesnt seem to need a game managing player from that position.

There's probably cheaper ways to achieve that than spending big money on Bsmith. Especially seeing how penrith are going with a cut price hooker.

Watson will of course re-sign for a pie and coke... as is the rorters way

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
If it's true that Galvin is telling teammates he “can’t wait to get out” then that is a red flag that would make me think twice about signing him

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
If it's true that Galvin is telling teammates he “can’t wait to get out” then that is a red flag that would make me think twice about signing him
On the one hand, yes. But on the other, if it's true that he is being made to play injured, perhaps it is understandable?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
On the one hand, yes. But on the other, if it's true that he is being made to play injured, perhaps it is understandable?

It's not do much him wanting out, it's the reports that he's telling everyone who'll listen that he wants out, that's the issue for me.

He should be doing this through his manager and keeping his mouth shut on the issue in the dressing room.

I think it would cause serious morale issues taking the field every week with some who keeps telling you they don't want to be there

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Taylan May has reportedly shown up at the Panthers today for his show cause meeting flanked by 4 lawyers in addition to his manager

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Taylan May has reportedly shown up at the Panthers today for his show cause meeting flanked by 4 lawyers in addition to his manager
What a fuckwit. If this bloke isn’t in jail within the next 5 years I will be genuinely shocked.

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
Hayne's rape conviction has been quashed today (for the second time).
It is not expected there will be a fourth trial so he is probably off the hook now.

This, along with the de belin sexual assault case (and acquittal) and probably some other unsavoury cases involving footballers may give women pause for thought before making these types of complaints against players in the future.

It's an unfortunate situation to say the least and I strongly disagree but it appears to be the sad reality.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016

Saw this pop up on Reddit and thought it was a link to a Beetoota article... NSWRL will be happy 18th team, expansion to Perth, Bears back and a 5th Qld team all in one!!!

Covers all the demographics surely won't fail...

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Sualehehehehe on The Matty Johns show. I'm looking forward to the constant calls of him being a good bloke and what happened in game 1 not being his go.

Edit: FTR, I don't think he intended to hit him in the head at all. Just waiting for the puke fest.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Should be a part of training at least once a week. They are such big plays. They all probably do and alot of it is just luck from what I have watched. It will probably even up over a bigget dample size of a few years. Teams are getting better at defending them now. No surprise the Panthers are the best team at defending them. They seem to have 3 guys swarm to the ball and smack it back as far as possible and have guys cover behind them. That is a better strategy than trying to catch it in traffic and the attacking team also trying to bat it back. They did it like 4 times against the Knights on the weekend.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • scobie
  • OzeMike
  • MrMoore
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Xzei
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Aldo
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Froosh
  • Canga
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.