2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Brett Da Man LeMan

Brett Da Man LeMan

QCup Player
Aug 11, 2023
Why do you have as your avatar the exact moment we lost year’s GF?
My avatar is the injury that happened to him in Round 18 or something last year. Vs the Eels? Not the one from the gf

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Galvin's request for an early release from the remainder of his contract reportedly occurred a day after reports emerged that he had been playing with a broken hand for the past month.

On Wednesday, Wide World of Sports reported that the five-eighth has been using painkiller injections into his hand as the Tigers attempted to keep him in the line-up due to the absence of Aidan Sezer (suspension) and Latu Fainu (injured).

No wonder the kid wants out. He's going to be some player. I bet he is being recruited by the Chickens.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Last week David Armstrong reportedly rejected interest from the Roosters to re-sign with the Knights (shifting to wing when Ponga returns)

this week he's asked for a release to join Leigh Leopards in 2025
This whole thing has been strange. He was great in his stint in first grade. Played 1 bad game in horrible conditions. Talk about his future and linked to the roosters. Stays loyal and got dropped for a kid that barely played for a few months and only just came into cup this year. No wonder he has had second thoughts and wants out. Been treated like absolute crap.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
It sounds like both Newcastle and the Roosters came to the table with small offers. Between the two offers, he chooses to stay loyal to the Knights until Leigh came to the table with a better offer and career opportunity.

What's better? NSW Cup Fullback/Wing or Super League fullback?

Sharpe was always the preferred option, but had to overcome some setbacks before he cracked the NRL.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
It sounds like both Newcastle and the Roosters came to the table with small offers. Between the two offers, he chooses to stay loyal to the Knights until Leigh came to the table with a better offer and career opportunity.

Sharpe was always the preferred option, but had to overcome some setbacks before he cracked the NRL.
Armstrong heading off to ESL where he'll start at fullback and potentially become man of steel over there.

It's not a bad option for young guys at the moment... go overseas and get a start in an attack centric league before potentially looking for a contract to come back home... or just get paid well as a top guy in a smaller league.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015

I think something must have gone on there with Pryce because he just isnt getting a look in. O'Brien seems to be trying to make him into some kind of structured half which is like trying to make Reece Walsh play like Dylan Edwards. When i watched him play he looks really miserable. I said before the season started it was a bad move for him to go there.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Armstrong is a good footballer but only small for a fullback. He will throve in Super League but is a fair chance of getting bashed out of the NRL. Wonder what the $$ difference would be between a Roosters contract or a Super League Contract.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I think something must have gone on there with Pryce because he just isnt getting a look in. O'Brien seems to be trying to make him into some kind of structured half which is like trying to make Reece Walsh play like Dylan Edwards. When i watched him play he looks really miserable. I said before the season started it was a bad move for him to go there.
I wonder if rorters would take a chance on him?

He fills a position they need moving forward... Teddy getting older or coming into the halves.

Playing under any coach other than AOB can only be a good thing for him as well

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Asu Kepoa off to the Panthers effective immediately. A centre who can play backrow from the Tigers.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Carter Gordon the Walabies player and Melbourne Rebels players has signed with the Gold Coast Titans. He is a flyhalf.

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • marw
  • Bucking Beads
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.