2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Carter Gordon the Walabies player and Melbourne Rebels players has signed with the Gold Coast Titans. He is a flyhalf.
geez weren't they kinda pinning some of their hopes on him. not a good look for aus rugby (not that i give a shit)

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
He's raw but he has the highest ceiling of any aus rugby fly half. Betwern Gordon and Nawaqanitawase joining the Roosters, RA have probably lost their two brightest prospects.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Reports are that the Roosters could be prepared to cover a "significant amount" of Brandon Smith's contract to get him of the books.

There are red flags all over place with this guy

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Reports are that the Roosters could be prepared to cover a "significant amount" of Brandon Smith's contract to get him of the books.

I think his disruptive nature is what is causing them the most amount of grief.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
hectic cheese a bit too hectic for the *****.

who else is stupid enough to sign him
The titans will prob offer him 1.5mil.

He'd play his best footy at the wahs with the amount of NZ leaders they have to pull him into line (Tohu, JFH, RTS, SJ, etc), but I doubt they need or want him.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008

Guess he doesn't fit the culture. Maybe he's the guy that Buzz was saying is a highly paid star that has been borrowing money from his teammates for pokies, he was saying that mystery "star" was going to be out on his arse next season.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
He just isn't fit enough. Bellamy got everything he could out of him and the roosters finding out what happens when the diet and conditioning gets 5 to 10% worse. He was so good at Melbourne because of his leg speed and intensity. His best position is a running lock. Once the money came he just didn't have the motivation to get better or work as hard.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
He just isn't fit enough. Bellamy got everything he could out of him and the roosters finding out what happens when the diet and conditioning gets 5 to 10% worse. He was so good at Melbourne because of his leg speed and intensity. His best position is a running lock. Once the money came he just didn't have the motivation to get better or work as hard.

Sounds like a certain Broncos number 6 circa 2017-2020ish

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
He will end up at the rabbitohs or the dragons.
Yeah I would guess the rabbitohs.
He looks like a classic project for Bennet to fix. From their point of view there are some positives to taking him on.
1. Uncle Wayne can sprinkle his magic dust on him to maybe fix his attitude.
2. He will come cheap with the rorters covering a significant portion of his salary.
3. They need only give him a short term deal so if it doesn't work they can move him on with minimal cost to their salary cap.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Yeah I would guess the rabbitohs.
He looks like a classic project for Bennet to fix. From their point of view there are some positives to taking him on.
1. Uncle Wayne can sprinkle his magic dust on him to maybe fix his attitude.
2. He will come cheap with the rorters covering a significant portion of his salary.
3. They need only give him a short term deal so if it doesn't work they can move him on with minimal cost to their salary cap.
But could you imagine a team with Latrell, Walker and Smith.. All liabilities from a mentality point of view

Active Now

• Dash
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • jd87
  • Canga
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.