2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

The wording was "select clubs"

I was thinking the "informal" and "interest in signing".

Sounds like a whole lot of fishing from someone.

Of course his manager talking about money in contracted years would be against the salary cap rules and could lay the groundwork for enticing a player to break their contract... so surely he hasnt done that... saint that he is

I was thinking the "informal" and "interest in signing".

Sounds like a whole lot of fishing from someone.

Of course his manager talking about money in contracted years would be against the salary cap rules and could lay the groundwork for enticing a player to break their contract... so surely he hasnt done that... saint that he is

'Oi Chickens, yous guys need players. I've got this little nuggety winger bloke who might or might not be REALLY well known that MIGHT become available. In such a highpathetical situation...how much yous willing to pay...highpatheticlie speaking?'

'Oi Chickens, yous guys need players. I've got this little nuggety winger bloke who might or might not be REALLY well known that MIGHT become available. In such a highpathetical situation...how much yous willing to pay...highpatheticlie speaking?'
That's way too cryptic for NSWRL... they'd be straight up

"Unkie Nick how much would you give me for To'o right now??"
"Yeah $800k sounds alright, but how much are you giving me as a signing bonus"
"Nah you gonna have to up that if you want him next year... I've got Gus on the other line"
"Sounds good when's the tee time??"

He wants to go to Tigers with his buddy Luai

He wants to go to Tigers with his buddy Luai

Isn't he super close with Crichton? The Dogs have no salary cap either now, so they can get whoever they like too.

But then...we've all goit to thoink of Oinkle Noick too, he doisoirvois soimthoing for soim roison.

Blaize Talagi is leaving Parramatta. Nothing confirmed about where he is headed next year but I am assuming Penrith or the Roosters.

I heard Penrith had either got his brother or were close so would guess they are favourites
Assuming they keep To'o, their backline and spine are set. Maybe he could play six, but they seem pretty set on Jack Cole.

Assuming they keep To'o, their backline and spine are set. Maybe he could play six, but they seem pretty set on Jack Cole.
Yeah, not sure but i did hear from my Penrith mate who goes through their forums closely that he is looked at for number 6.

Word is Jack Cole has not taken his opportunity as they would like.

Crazy how they keep replenishing their stocks with talent while we lost a heap of talent and now have nobody wanting to come to Brisbane
Yes, losing players the calibre of Kikau, Api, Crichton, Burton, Capewell etc hasn't phased them
Be interesting to see if Luai, JFH and Turuva (and i guess May) are the straws to break the camels back next year.

Kind of like the Storm where each loss or retirement of player was meant to weaken them to be beatable but took longer than what everyone hoped

Talagi could be lethal in that side, very impressive start to his career. But no matter who they roll out the Panthers play with maximum effort and somewhere between an 8-10 outta 10 game every week. Local juniors, own unique style of play (before others tried to copy it at least), brilliant attitude. Literally what every other team should be striving for. Very jealous of them.

Talagi could be lethal in that side, very impressive start to his career. But no matter who they roll out the Panthers play with maximum effort and somewhere between an 8-10 outta 10 game every week. Local juniors, own unique style of play (before others tried to copy it at least), brilliant attitude. Literally what every other team should be striving for. Very jealous of them.

He`s a talent .
The younger brother is a front rower for Aussie schoolboys . I reckoned last week the Broncos should have sold off Walsh and bought Talagi . That ship has sailed . LOL .

Whispers the Hammer wants a release to go back to the Cowboys.... Would be an interesting watch. Could easily see the Dolphins make a play for Walsh.

Whispers the Hammer wants a release to go back to the Cowboys.... Would be an interesting watch. Could easily see the Dolphins make a play for Walsh.

He's under contract until 2027 and its probably a decent one. Be interesting to see if they could fit him in their cap even with Val leaving.

Unread

Active Now

• barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.