2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

I don't think Cows are looking for a 100-200k discount on his next contract, they'll be wanting half of it gone at the very least.

No player hangs around for that.
I would sign him for 600k. That's 200 less than what he is rumoured to be on now. You are probably right.

Going to be interesting for Val if his wife moves down with him.

unless she's pulling in 800k I dunno how big of an issue that would be?

At the end of the day, its still their own business they have to run, and that's where family is as well. Its going to be there long after Val has finished playing. Its not really the sort of thing she can run from a distance.

At the end of the day, its still their own business they have to run, and that's where family is as well. Its going to be there long after Val has finished playing. Its not really the sort of thing she can run from a distance.
I guess we'll see how important the business is if he moves from Townsville.

I reckon there is a chance he'll re-sign on a new and extended but 'discounted' contract.......he'll also acquire some new property in Townsville in the process.

I guess we'll see how important the business is if he moves from Townsville.
There is no doubt they have worked hard to establish their gym, so its going to be down to if one of them could handle running it by themselves for a while.

I reckon there is a chance he'll re-sign on a new and extended but 'discounted' contract.......he'll also acquire some new property in Townsville in the process.
Heard there is a few good ones around Castle Hill. Even away from the teenagers nicking cars...

Weidler is reporting that Penrith are trying to move Brian To'o on. WTF - surely not. Literally every club would want him.

Weidler is reporting that Penrith are trying to move Brian To'o on. WTF - surely not. Literally every club would want him.
Surely can't be true.... how many fucking gun outside backs do they have coming through that you're willing to offload To'o on the back of Taruva already leaving.

That's like 400m per game from your back 3 that you're just letting go... and on the back of May being released and Crichton leaving the year before.

Penrith have already shot it down, said it is laughable but you know the media.

Surely can't be true.... how many fucking gun outside backs do they have coming through that you're willing to offload To'o on the back of Taruva already leaving.

That's like 400m per game from your back 3 that you're just letting go... and on the back of May being released and Crichton leaving the year before.

Penrith have already shot it down, said it is laughable but you know the media.

I wonder if To'o signed a way undervalued extension and sparked the discussions after seeing his mates depart on huge salaries etc.

I wonder if To'o signed a way undervalued extension and sparked the discussions after seeing his mates depart on huge salaries etc.
The wording on Twitter was something like "several clubs approached about acquiring To'o"

That kind of wording could be his manager reaching out to some clubs to see what he would go for on the open market.

If he is locked into a cheap deal then sucks to be him for lowballing himself until 2027 for the culcha... probably been having a chat to his fellow Samoan teammates Crichton, Luai and Suaalii and realising how much he fucked up

The wording on Twitter was something like "several clubs approached about acquiring To'o"

That kind of wording could be his manager reaching out to some clubs to see what he would go for on the open market.

If he is locked into a cheap deal then sucks to be him for lowballing himself until 2027 for the culcha... probably been having a chat to his fellow Samoan teammates Crichton, Luai and Suaalii and realising how much he fucked up
100% - I think he’s trying to get the Dragons or the Roosters to open their wallets and beg for a release

Weidler is a proven liar time and time again. Amazing that he is still employed.

Unread

Active Now

• barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.