2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Jeral Skelton has signed with the West Tigers for 2 years.
Honestly, wtf is our club doing. I was thinking we turned an administrative corner with DD but it does not seem like it at the moment. I get this is a nothing signing but it seemed to scream a cheap solution for us

Honestly, wtf is our club doing. I was thinking we turned an administrative corner with DD but it does not seem like it at the moment. I get this is a nothing signing but it seemed to scream a cheap solution for us
Well it’s only a cheap solution if that player agrees to sign for cheap yeah?

@JayPee Zero Tackle saying the Dragons will announce Holmes on a three year deal this afternoon.

Where do you see you guys using that money?

A bit of talk Hammer is going to go back to the Cowboys.

A bit of talk Hammer is going to go back to the Cowboys.

But where does that leave Drinkwater? I'm guessing Hammer would go to the centres to replace Val.

Payten has tried numerous times Drinkwater to the halves to accommodate Hammer at the back and it has failed every time, Drinkwater is like wet toilet paper defending in the front line.

Fuller has been good at the back for The Redcliffe so if Hammer is desperate to leave they might consider it.

Not sure why Redcliffe would let it happen, surely they can give him whatever support he needs. They said, they do have Fuller sitting there and he would save them a fortune.
I have no idea. There’s something in it for sure but you’d think the Dolphins would want a gun players coming back their way if they released him.

@JayPee Zero Tackle saying the Dragons will announce Holmes on a three year deal this afternoon.

Phil Rothfield and Michael Carayannis have said the Dragons have signed Holmes on a 3 year, $2.5 million contract.

Holmes must have a great manager to still be getting contracts so big

Phil Rothfield and Michael Carayannis have said the Dragons have signed Holmes on a 3 year, $2.5 million contract.

Holmes must have a great manager to still be getting contracts so big
Hopefully Flanno can fix his defence so he's not a liability in origin

I would love a really tough defensive minded front rower. Enforcer type. No idea who that is atm. Somebody in the mould of JFH. McLean is on the way out and Neame is not quite there yet. Just somebody to tie that middle together defensively and give it that hitman edge.

I would love a really tough defensive minded front rower. Enforcer type. No idea who that is atm. Somebody in the mould of JFH. McLean is on the way out and Neame is not quite there yet. Just somebody to tie that middle together defensively and give it that hitman edge.
Horsburgh could be an option for that role

But where does that leave Drinkwater? I'm guessing Hammer would go to the centres to replace Val.

Payten has tried numerous times Drinkwater to the halves to accommodate Hammer at the back and it has failed every time, Drinkwater is like wet toilet paper defending in the front line.

Fuller has been good at the back for The Redcliffe so if Hammer is desperate to leave they might consider it.

Fuller is 28 next year, it wouldn't be super smart to give up your 22-year-old rep player and star off field for a 28-year-old that has played 10 games.

Gee releasing Hammer three years early because you have Fuller would be massive.

Allen at the Pride, there is something there.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • BruiserMk1
  • The True King
  • thenry
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.