2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

1. TPJ is not a Storm type of player

2. he was clearly full of shit about how much he wanted to come back to us, given that quitting boxing was the condition we gave him before talks would commence ... then when he does quit boxing the first thing he does is talk to the Storm

Wouldn’t surprise me to see TPJ to sign with us for next year. He clearly wants to be in Brisbane

Wouldn’t surprise me to see TPJ to sign with us for next year. He clearly wants to be in Brisbane
Honestly, who cares about what TPJ wants.

Doesn't mean he is going to get it.

2. he was clearly full of shit about how much he wanted to come back to us, given that quitting boxing was the condition we gave him before talks would commence ... then when he does quit boxing the first thing he does is talk to the Storm
Probably just trying to bump up his pay packet from the Broncos.

So transparent and he also has absolutely no substance to his character.

TPJ - Talks the talk .
Doesn`t walk the walk for very long .

It is interesting the article says they have a spare million to spend, I mean do they actually? They have upgraded so many players and more upgrades to come. I could imagine them having 7-800k spare after JFH going but not a million.

And I would have thought for sure the Roosters would love to get someone like Fifita.

I’d assume if the Panthers are in on Fifita they’re planning on moving Sorrenson to prop.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • pennywisealfie
  • Santa
  • Mighty Bronx
  • scobie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.