2024 Pacific Championship

Haha Burton playing hooker, he's one of the worst defenders in the league.

This ref out there unfairly targetting Patty!!

Haha Burton playing hooker, he's one of the worst defenders in the league.
There we go... Burton picked so he can be subbed on for 8mins and put up a bomb whilst playing lock... Mal playing 4D chess out there

There's the show and go lol

Tonga out of gas at this point

We did get hammered last year but apart from that he's won 24 from 27.
But it's the Kangaroos, the losses include Tonga for a first time ever in 2019 and getting our highest pasting against NZ.

Tonight's game was great to watch, though we made a lot of mistakes the boys all made up for it with their great defence.

Tonight's game was great to watch, though we made a lot of mistakes the boys all made up for it with their great defence.

I feel like I was watching a different game, it was boring aside from Hammer's moment.

Hammer's balance is amazing, that's what reminds me of Hodges but he's got a GI type fend too. He should play centre at club level too. I know Fuller is injured most of next year but I reckon if the Dolphins went:

1. Fuller
2. Bostock
3. Herbie
4. Hammer
5. Isaako

Their backline would be one of the best in the comp.
So was ours, apparently. Amazing how quick it turns.

looking forward to the cookys play, having a quality forward like Willison in the squad might provide some surprises.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.