Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

Val looked pretty quick in that long range try. Haven't watched much cup this year, but he looked a handful.

Chester nearly rounded him up, he's just too strong once he got to him. The defensive effort in the Pride's second try was abysmal. When Moore gets the ball he's 10m out and Val doesn't come forward or take ground off him he just stands on his line and gets dominated by a second rower running 10m.

Where do you think Pride went wrong? Were they too erratic? Was it because of inexperience? Thought for all money they booked a spot in the GF

Think the two games in a month had an impact. They looked clunky. Just think they got out gutsed by Dolphins.

No bench, no Fuller and extra time in the heat that’s just all heart and you get rolled at ET.

Pride shouldn’t be too upset at their performance. Few passes didn’t stick that did previously but they didn’t do too much wrong.

The Hunters need to make better use of their good 20 minutes each half. Two tries isn’t enough and they let the Devils get it back.

Any of these PNG forwards worth looking at for the Broncos. They’re usually tough and aggressive types.

Stuffed if I know. Dolphins at home, no Fuller, ET in the heat.

Norths one game in three weeks and just let 30 points.

Or Woolf.
If woolf is spending his time taking over the head coaching role of 1 of his qld cup teams to beat his other feeder club after his team missed the finals, then he is not going to have a long nrl career

If woolf is spending his time taking over the head coaching role of 1 of his qld cup teams to beat his other feeder club after his team missed the finals, then he is not going to have a long nrl career

I meant more he's the NRL coach and both his Cup teams are playing in a Grand Final at his home ground with a lot of his players- I am happy with that if I am Woolf.

Think the two games in a month had an impact. They looked clunky. Just think they got out gutsed by Dolphins.

No bench, no Fuller and extra time in the heat that’s just all heart and you get rolled at ET.

Pride shouldn’t be too upset at their performance. Few passes didn’t stick that did previously but they didn’t do too much wrong.
Watch the game again

3 tries disallowed
X2 were def tries

Trey fuller try. Did he get it down.?

Trey fuller pass to valence forward by at least a mter.!

Night before game on Friday night qrl stood down pride 5/8 due to sharing a post on Instagram.
Pride played a 5/8 whomjasnt.played all year.
No.wondwr they look clunky.
He dropped a ball.over the try line and ran for 25 meters.

Ref was atrocious.
Yeah pride were not at there best
But if you add all this up
It's no wonder they didn't win

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Strop
  • rj9
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • mitch222
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • whykickamoocow
  • Skyblues87
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.