Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

Harrison extends with Titans for three years, had an outstanding year- won Meninga with Tweed and won Alf Trophy with PBC and Phil Hall Cup.

MOTM in both, destroyed Black in the Meninga final.

Be 19 in March I would expect Cup next year.

Harrison extends with Titans for three years, had an outstanding year- won Meninga with Tweed and won Alf Trophy with PBC and Phil Hall Cup.

MOTM in both, destroyed Black in the Meninga final.

Be 19 in March I would expect Cup next year.

What are the Titans' plans with Weaver?

What are the Titans' plans with Weaver?

No clue but they now have Gordon, Bryant, Campbell, Kini, Weaver, Harrison, de Groot and Williams in the potential spine folder.

Redcliffe Dolphins coach Ben Te'o: The focus this week has been on assessing the health of our squad. We might have some changes this week and they're not all positive. Latrell Siegwalt has been suspended and we're waiting on the fitness of a few players. But, regardless, we'll put together the best squad we can and be ready for the challenge against the Capras. Heading in, it's about focusing on ourselves and identifying what wrong last Sunday against Norths. We went into that game with a good attitude and put up a really good fight but they were too dominant and they proved that with the way their pack came through the middle of us. The Capras have also been dominant against us this year and beat us convincingly twice. They're a great side. Lionel always has them ready to play footy and he does that very well. They have a really good, balanced team so it's going to be a real challenge.

I see fear. That's the least positive I think you can sound going into a final.

I can't see how Dolphins turn around the poor defence in a week. But I don't have a lot of faith in the Capras either.

Capras defence is better but their attack is meh- away from home beating Dolphins at Dolphins would be huge.

If Capras can start well and put pressure on Dolphins then just defend their way to a win- Brown will be vital.

I am going Capras by two with no confidence.

Josh Kerr a double in the first 10. Guess that is one way to fix your defence- just not do any.

Another forward, Dolphins backs may as well have a seat.

Tom Casey was in the Broncos academy and went to IGS- he's going alright on debut.

Dolphins into a prelim v Pride.

The first 20 minutes was where the Dolphins won it- up four tries in the first 20 minutes they didn't have to do too much after that.

Capras done.

Harrison with the super perfect kick for Hartman to outjump everyone and PBC win.

Harrison with another title.

That kick was perfectly timed for his chasers.

Shalom Sauaso scores a cracking try, she could play for the Broncos now at 17.

Get her a game Prince.

Yeah she’s on a whole different level, player of the match and tournament - I’ve seen her with the team on game day, maybe they were holding out until the school cup was done to even name her in the extended squad? - not sure if dev players can be used ahead of #18-22 though?

Yeah she’s on a whole different level, player of the match and tournament - I’ve seen her with the team on game day, maybe they were holding out until the school cup was done to even name her in the extended squad? - not sure if dev players can be used ahead of #18-22 though?

She plays for the Reds too, so Broncos wouldn't want to muck around.

Active Now

• marw
  • Pablo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Maddy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • BRC088
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • sooticus
  • teampjta
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.