Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

Three Pride tries in 10 minutes, all Duffy kicks.

That's just a half masterclass- Pride score the last four tries in the second half and go to 28-12 up in 20 minutes.

The real question @1910 is how did superstar Fletcher Baker go 🤔🤔

The real question @1910 is how did superstar Fletcher Baker go 🤔🤔

Played about 50 minutes, the Bears first try he had a good run/PTB and from the penalty Politoni took the tap.

After that first 20 minutes the ball dried up for the Bears so I would think his attack will reflect that and his tackle count will be up in his second stint.

Innes should have two try assists, the Karapani try, and the Pere try. Nice passing joining in the line.

Think Innes can be pretty happy with that game.

Falcons lose last week to Souths- beating Norths 36-0 at half time.

Bears were third with 10 wins in round 16.
Bears are 7th with 10 wins in round 23.

Te Kura starting for Souths.
Semu bench.
Black and Leota.

Hot today, I'd be making Te Kura make effort on effort. He's only played 29 minutes since mid May.

Souths with all the ball but no try, Coburn dropped a nice Black pass after getting outside his man.

Te Kura into 7 a lot for some reason.

Souths were a lot of ball but no real result outside the one try, Black has dropped it cold and kicked it dead.

Three tries shows why they're where they are on the table. They can't score against each other despite the defence being bad too.

Te Tura only has 15 minutes in him and off.
He’s a very big human. I can’t see him
Being a big minute prop at NRL level. They’re making my the game faster not slower

Finnegan off so extra responsibility on Black. He's going to have to play both sides of the field and hustle a bit.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Pablo
  • johnny plath
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • RodF
  • Fitzy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • trugo bronco
  • azza.79
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • mitch222
  • Battler
  • Foordy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.