Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

Jenkins to Leeds- damn it thought he was worth a go in the NRL.

@1910 your opinions on Blacks schedule for development for 25, some NRL games if it allows or Qcup only still?

@1910 your opinions on Blacks schedule for development for 25, some NRL games if it allows or Qcup only still?

He's not ready no but he could play.

I thought he improved from 23 to the end of 24.

23 I wasn't happy with his role in City v County, Meninga finals or Alf Finals. 24 he started the same thought Meninga finals again he got totally outplayed by Harrison and I started to worry for him regarding big games. Even Origin this year I thought again he's not in the game, he's not on your screen- Keep the opposition to 14 you should be able to score points and your half a big part of that.

Then he made his Cup debut against PNG in PNG and that's a tough trip, that look up kick for Leota with his first touch was outstanding.

Against the premiers Tigers he had a busted hand and stayed until half time and kicked the goal right on HT. Pretty tough.

Two tough gigs in his first three games.

He's not running much but he's being tough and hanging around improving.

Just hate it when he falls into that trap of staying on the right and kicking. He reminds me a lot of Dearden at the same age.

25 hopefully 15-20 Cup games to add to his five and finals would be even better, he can still play Meninga but they've moved him from the Bears to Souths to play Cup.

He's pretty much Mozer at this time in 2022, played four Cup games and two years of Meninga. Hasn't had the success of Mozer but Black isn't the child prodigy that Mozer is either.

In 2023 Mozer played 18 Cup games and 1 NRL game.

Active Now

• the_next
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Gaz
  • Ejbroncos
  • The Boss
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fatboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • lynx000
  • Justwin
  • Robboi_321
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • TimWhatley
  • Dexter
  • Sproj
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.