2024 State of Origin discussion

I'll bring the Sproj bravado to the origin arena like he did with the grand final when he declared the Broncos would not lose. Plus I'm probably better looking...

QLD won't lose tonight. I guarntee it. Their forward pack is going to lift to heights never seen before by this lot. Fueled by the redneck crowd. Would not be surprised if somebody like Collins or Carrigan just go mental and someone like Gagai starts a brawl to show we aren't going to be punked by these front running cowards. Then our superior attacking weapons like Walsh, Ponga and Hammer will put them to the sword.

QLD 26-10
Walsh First Try
Carrigan MOM

Devo that Sproj has pulled out of Origin at this late stage. Honestly not sure what Queensland can do now to fill that gap, he just does all the one percenters. Such a hard worker from the initial team lists to the pre-game match ups right through to the post-game match ups. And it's the little things you don't see as well, like... well, I don't know, because I didn't see them. But I'm sure they are valuable.

Just a tough out.
I've heard Billy and Sproj aren't getting on.

Seen articles about the blues losing most of the penalty counts at Suncorp, I’d love to know how many qld have one in NSW. I’m sure they’re pretty similar.

Seen articles about the blues losing most of the penalty counts at Suncorp, I’d love to know how many qld have one in NSW. I’m sure they’re pretty similar.
It's 6 again Klein as the ref so that may be another record that gets broken by NSW.

It's 6 again Klein as the ref so that may be another record that gets broken by NSW.

On this, why did Klein usurp Gee again anyway? No ref is great but take away the bias of the GF last year and almost everyone was glowing in his officiating...so why did everything suddenly come up Klein again?

Qlds problem is similar the Broncos (and therefore the solution is too).

We need to destroy them early, no errors/penelties to give easy field position, and make some meters/have some line speed, so we can play at their end. We have enough weapons to do the rest.

Need to get to a big start early too. Don't think we can chase down a double digit lead.

I just want this stupidity to over and our players to be unhurt. It has really ticked me off this year how much this pointless circus has just been a gut punch to a frustrating season of injury after injury.

Its Going To Be Ok Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

On this, why did Klein usurp Gee again anyway? No ref is great but take away the bias of the GF last year and almost everyone was glowing in his officiating...so why did everything suddenly come up Klein again?
Because Gee has been a pack of ass this year I reckon. He has had some abysmal games the last few weeks.

in most sports this happens, crowd pressure brings up any little mistake of the opposition making it easier for the ref to pull it up.

in most sports this happens, crowd pressure brings up any little mistake of the opposition making it easier for the ref to pull it up.
That and when you are dominating of course you are going to get a better go of it.

They haven't shut up about it all week. It won't matter what happens if they lose to tonight it will be Klein's fault.

That and when you are dominating of course you are going to get a better go of it.

They haven't shut up about it all week. It won't matter what happens if they lose to tonight it will be Klein's fault.
As long as those wankers lose, please god give me something this season.

Fotuaika and Kaufusi starting in the front row and Grant starting. Cotter going to the backrow and Nanai, Hunt and Collins to the bench

Not sure I love that. Especially Hunt and Collins not starting.

Fotuaika and Kaufusi starting in the front row and Grant starting. Cotter going to the backrow and Nanai, Hunt and Collins to the bench

Not sure I love that. Especially Hunt and Collins not starting.
I can see value in a fresh Hunt coming on and running like ****.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dash
  • barker
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Maroon4life
  • davidp
  • mitch222
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • Brotherdu
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • KickHaas
  • johnny plath
  • Battler
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.