2024 State of Origin discussion

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I don't know why there is such a hard-on for Moses.

He's had two auditions and he failed both but he's still selected lol.
Because he is the only 7 left who can kick a ball half decent.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
We will get thumped in this one. Our bench with one prop is horrendous. No Cobbo is very strange. Assuming he’s not injured so interesting to see what’s gone on with that.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
We will get thumped in this one. Our bench with one prop is horrendous. No Cobbo is very strange. Assuming he’s not injured so interesting to see what’s gone on with that.
Surely injured unless billy saw the 4 errors from Cobbo on the weekend and thought it may be an origin killer?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Surely injured unless billy saw the 4 errors from Cobbo on the weekend and thought it may be an origin killer?

Except he's not playing Selwyn on the wing or at fullback.

He came on at centre in Game 1 and you'd imagine it wouldve been through the middle if there were no injuries.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Meh I don't mind him being dropped. We need him at fullback against the Warriors.
I would love nothing more than to see him at FB against the warriors. Hopefully that happens if Arthars is back with Karapani playing centre.

Although I don't think Walters has lost faith in Sailor just yet.

Swordfish

Swordfish

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2022
I would love nothing more than to see him at FB against the warriors.

Although I don't think Walters has lost faith in Sailor just yet.
All of us would love to see Selwyn @ fullback against Warriors.

Problem with Kev is, at times he will have too much of blind faith in players and I’m afraid that the players knew that too.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Is he injured or not? Cant find anything? Strange he just being left out.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Gagai 18th man for QLD with Kaufisi and Capewell on the bench. We’ve gone with a much weaker team this time round. I’d have had Fermor in over Capewell tbh
Who cares, we get three broncos players back for the warriors and the Warriors lose Capewell! Probably the best possible scenario for us. Looking forward for this exhibition to be over so we can try and recover our season!

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
I don't know why there is such a hard-on for Moses.

He's had two auditions and he failed both but he's still selected lol.

They won pretty comfortably in game 3 last year with Moses and Walker ?
So I don`t understand the 2 auditions quote ?

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Capewell has barely played for the wahs and when he has he’s been rubbish. I don’t get the selection at all, surely you go Fifita or another like for like replacement for Cobbo (who is surely injured otherwise qld have lost the absolute plot)

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Capewell has barely played for the wahs and when he has he’s been rubbish. I don’t get the selection at all, surely you go Fifita or another like for like replacement for Cobbo (who is surely injured otherwise qld have lost the absolute plot)
Agreed. It’s a strange selection

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Embarrassing that we made him back up against the Sharks if he’s been in that much pain. You could see he wasn’t right.

Unread

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Jedhead
  • leon.bott
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.