2024 State of Origin - Game I Discussion

There you go Tommy. He’s finally got it

They absolutely have though. If this was 13 on 13 I think they win comfortably.
Nah, we still have Walsh in that scenario and score at least 3 razzle dazzle tries from him alone.

They absolutely have though. If this was 13 on 13 I think they win comfortably.
i dont agree with that at all. .13 vs 13 the mentalality of both treams change. the intesity goes right up. nsw have nothign to loose with 12 v 13. and lets be honest the ref has givin nsw everyt single leg up since the send off.

you cannot tell me that would not be a little differant if that never happened.

im not sayying that we would still win 13 v 13 but to say nsw would win is a bit of a joke. so manyt variables change. and lets be honest qld play there best footy when they are up against it. its just who they are

Is 38 points our highest ever score?

Finally ... Dearden goes the show and go instead of passing... has been there for most of the game, but he keeps looking to shuffle it on

I like Hopgood because he is a bit different to what else we have.

Still think our packs a bit light on if carrying a bench back but it paid off tonight having Cobbo on the bench.

Hammer can't stop scoring tries, he's the new GI

Dearden been our best I reckon.

Dearden, DCE, cobbo, pat & Hammer. All been elite

Crichton worried about Cobbo on that play. Cobbo has had an amazing game

i dont agree with 13 vs 13 the mentalality of both treams change. the intesity goes right up. nsw have nothign to loose with 13 v 13. and lets be honest the ref has givin nsw everyt single leg up since the send off.

you cannot tell me that would not be a little differant if that never happened.

im not sayying that we would still win 13 v 13 but to say nsw would win is a bit of a joke. so manyt variables change. and lets be honest nsw play there best footy when they are up against it. its just who they are
I was being a little hyperbolic. For 70 minutes they were playing FAR better than us though, despite being a player short.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Kev_Guz
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncoFan94
  • cento
  • Robboi_321
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • mystico
  • heartly87
  • Dee
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Yellowfella
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Aldo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.