2024 State of Origin - Game I Discussion

Playing with 12 men gives them a bit of a free pass. They can play without any expectation of winning the game. Totally different 13 on 13 because they would have been expected to win this.
Yeah I get that, it does change the mindset and approach for both teams

Chez showing class none of the blue pricks deserve asking Hynes about his calf and if he was all good

I still wonder what the plan for Cobbo would have been if Walsh hadn't gone off
We may never know... NSW will always target Walsh and attack him late to try and get him from the field.

An outside back on the bench is almost a necessity with how teams will target Walsh moving forward

Moses has to come in you would think for NSW. Hynes was brutal. That will make a huge difference. Especially the kicking game. Moses' is elite.

I actually think there were some positives for NSW.

Physically they were all over us for a long period and kept the game a contest until they inevitably started to tire.

Dearden was really impressive. He's still young but if he keeps developing his game, QLD could be in good hands with him and Mam.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Dexter
  • Big Del
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Dreaglor
  • broncoscope
  • Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  • mrslong
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Galah
  • Browny
  • Aldo
  • broncos4life
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.