2024 State of Origin - Game I Discussion

I actually think there were some positives for NSW.

Physically they were all over us and kept the game a contest until they inevitably started to tire.
I reckon we relaxed a bit and went conservative. Its hard to say how that plays in the back of their mind when you are 13 to 12.

Cherry MOTM... @Mr Fourex

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Dirty cheating scum **** NSW'men ruined the contest by completing the act in the first place
Spot on. It was a deliberate strategy to take him out of the game. They nailed him late 3 times in a row. I almost feel like Billy predicted it with 18th man being a big man to balance our bench. Only surprise was likely the send off instead of 10 mins.

And this is why origin sucks total balls. Walsh injured in the first 5 minutes and now likely to miss the next two games. These foul play head knocks are going to start impacting his confidence as well.

They need to officiate origin the same as any other NRL game and stop the lads from trying to kill each other all game. Liam martin proved tonight there can be heavy contact without the grubbery.

Enjoy the bragging rights, we miss our best player for the next two weeks. Joy.

Hamole was determined to hurt some **** tonight.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • simplythebest
  • broncoscope
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Financeguy
  • theshed
  • Jason Simmons
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
  • Bronco bob
  • marw
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.