2024 State of Origin - Game I Discussion

Nothing better than a State of Origin win for Queensland. Its the pinnacle of Rugby League.

8C4239B1 470B 4CAF B9CB 13553EA21486
That’s not half incriminating…

And now they laugh about Cobbo being able to come onto the field 5mins in... 🙄🙄

Why the **** do you think he was able to come in....

I know its hard to change a winning team but i just felt we lacked some aggression/hitman type guy out there.

Not sure who's out there but like a Jai Arrow kinda guy? Be interesting to see Fifita's form over the coming weeks and if he can force his way into the side.
I think we have too many small mobile forwards. Hopgood and cotter probably can't be in the same origin team together really.

There's actually people suggesting Walsh milked it for the send off. These people can't be right in the head

I haven't read that one, I have read the one about it not being a send off in Origin, as if they're playing a different sport suddenly. Why shouldn't it be?

I don't get this idea that because it's Origin players shouldn't get sent off, if anything it's MORE of a send off in Origin. It's the pinnacle of our sport, that's when all the Mums are watching.
They should be blaming the player for the act rather than the ref for making the right call

They're trying to interview Hopgood and you just got those clowns in the background shouting over the top of them.

Active Now

• vertigo
  • barker
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • Manlyman
  • Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • heartly87
  • Adammacca
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • theshed
  • FACTHUNT
  • Muros
  • Scdeac
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.