2024 State of Origin - Game I Discussion

Defs had a crack at Joseph.
Indeed 😂

I don't understand NSW not playing a utility. They couldn't find enough mins for all the backrowers they were playing. The interchange was all over the place. Martin and Crichton were great. You don't need so many backrowers.
Terrible use of the bench... a four forward bench is rarely used nowadays because there's not enough interchanges to keep everyone fresh or fully utilise the whole bench.

Crichton and Martin played basically the whole game... I think Haas' minutes can't be correct below he came back on with 35mins to go, I don't recall when he went off, but no way he went off at the 20min mark... but you've got 4 forwards playing less than 30mins... that is shit bench management if those minutes are actually correct

Madge is cooked.

Dont hit a bloke with force in the head and you wont get sent off, not rocket science.

Ben Hunt 10 v Harry Grant 3. As soon as Hunt came back on we looked much more dangerous with the ball and possibly Grant's worse game for the Maroons.

Carrigan as usual did a mountain of work, I thought Haas played better the longer the game went on so hopefully he's over that leg injury he's been carrying. The Hammer was his usual brilliant self and Cobbo had some damaging runs but also some air swings in defence.

Having Cobbo on the bench proved to be a masterstroke from Billy in whom we trust.

Fucking love it... Myles origin aura continues to grow!!!

NSW should be copping serves from everywhere for the tactic... there's a way to go after a player without flat out cheap shots every time he touches the ball.. fucking bullshit the way they went about it.

It was like Gal had come up with the gameplan

Madge using Taylan May breaking Walsh's jaw and not getting sent off as an argument against Sua li'i for being sent off.
Deadset bloke is a merkin.
Where are the pressers?

Fox aren't doing any post game and Channel 9 never go to the pressers

So did Madge ignore Annersley saying they got it wrong with may?

Yep I'm hoping Suaalii is referred straight to the judiciary. A cheap shot like that in of our biggest games to a drawcard like Walsh is just a disaster and the NRL have to make an example with the suspension of Suaalii to show that this crap will not be tolerated.

Madge using Taylan May breaking Walsh's jaw and not getting sent off as an argument against Sua li'i for being sent off.

That was probably what he was telling them.

"Righto you blokes, break his jaw again, the last bloke that did it was allowed to stay on the field and oh yeah, THE TIGERS ARE IN A FUCKIN GAME"

That also should have been a send off. The Suaalii hit was worse, however

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Morkel
  • Financeguy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • mrtij
  • marw
  • Browny
  • whykickamoocow
  • Behind enemy lines
  • mrslong
  • Swordfish
  • Scorchie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • IceWorks
  • bb_gun
  • Purple Pills
  • Harry Sack
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.