2024 State of Origin - Game III Discussion

This game is absolutely setup up for Kayln Ponga to come on and give NSW hell.

Both teams fatigued after 60 mins the last thing you want is a sweep play with both Walsh and Ponga in it
Couldn't agree more. Get Walsh off and bring in Ponga for second half.

This game is absolutely setup up for Kayln Ponga to come on and give NSW hell.

Both teams fatigued after 60 mins the last thing you want is a sweep play with both Walsh and Ponga in it
id honestly just put ponga at fullback and bench walsh. big call i know but i dont feel walsh is 100% looks a good couple yards off pace and is gettiing caught out of position in defense multiple times. pong to fulback would fix that

Tough first half. Hopefully we can keep it up. Hopefully possession and territory evens up and we get more opportunities. Need to put on some plays!

Totally forgot we had we Ponga on the bench.

Might get run over the top of before he can have an impact though. I can't see them holding all night.

Average play the ball speed

QLD 3.47 sec
NSW 4.03 sec

That is a huge margin. Klein is letting us get away with alot in the ruck. Matched the eye test too

NSW lose the ball forward Luai attacks DCE without the ball but NSW penalty. Six again Klein is having his normal shit game. One penalty and 6 again we got was nothing except a square up. Surely we have a better ref than this flog.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • azza.79
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • Turky Murky
  • Behold
  • davidp
  • broncos4life
  • johnny plath
  • Mr Fourex
  • mystico
  • Bucking Beads
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.