2024 State of Origin - Game III Discussion

Klown has some work to do... 8 - 3 at halftime

Yep Reece looks a shell of himself out there. I thought he was back after the Penrith game but it’s a similar display to his game 2 a couple of weeks ago.
I wonder if it’s all part of the KO from SOO1, niggles or a bit of everything.
Was really hoping to see him backup on Saturday as Tristan offers nothing. He’s missed so much club footy too. Origin has royally fucked us this year.

NSW lose the ball forward Luai attacks DCE without the ball but NSW penalty. Six again Klein is having his normal shit game. One penalty and 6 again we got was nothing except a square up. Surely we have a better ref than this flog.
I won't watch another game he officiates. Don't care if it's a GF we are in, I won't watch this complete fuckup wreck even one more game from here on out.

Yep Reece looks a shell of himself out there. I thought he was back after the Penrith game but it’s a similar display to his game 2 a couple of weeks ago.
Was really hoping to see him backup on Saturday as Tristan offers nothing. He’s missed so much club footy too. Origin has royally fucked us this year.
He's played 1 game for us since Rd 12... **** origin!!

I won't watch another game he officiates. Don't care if it's a GF we are in, I won't watch this complete fuckup wreck even one more game from here on out.
Problem is that he actually is one of the better ones. That should say a lot about the state of the sport

He's just waiting for the 2nd half. Nsw getting used to him passing straight away, so they won't see the dummy and step coming.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • kwomo
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.