CRICKET 24/25 Queensland Bulls

Konstas live average over 50. Hey its early in his career but come on, not many players out there in Aus FC cricket have an average over 40, let alone 50.

Watching Konstas play. He looks so assured at the crease: very little risk in his shots and willing to be patient if the bowling is tight.

That right there has been Clayton's huge weakness- Eight 50's and only three 100's in 24 games.

It's a terrible conversion rate.

I think he's the most promising Bull but he just can't find a way to make 100's.

That right there has been Clayton's huge weakness- Eight 50's and only three 100's in 24 games.

It's a terrible conversion rate.

I think he's the most promising Bull but he just can't find a way to make 100's.
Not the worst problem to have though either. 85 to start the shield season I think he’ll take. Sure he has to learn to convert but Clayton isn’t established enough in the pecking order for people to be bagging an 85 in the first innings of the season.

Nonetheless your sentiment stands something he will need to get on top of if he wants higher honours.

Marnus has really struggled to go big for a few years now. He is working hard with the bat but it isn't coming as easy for him and he's not getting as much luck either.

He had a lot of luck early in his career .
Reviews not taken and dropped catches style .

Also when started out he left outside off much more . More recently a lot more flirty .

Pakistan are a disgrace in their current state. They’re on track to lose by an innings after scoring 556 in their first innings.

Their pitches are almost as flat as the infamous roads in Sri Lanka back in the day, notably the ssc.

Active Now

• MaroubraBroncos
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Redfern_1980
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • Volvo Driver
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • cento
  • Aldo
  • Astro
  • the_next
  • Browny
  • levikaden
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.