CRICKET 24/25 Queensland Bulls

Straker has potential I reckon .. only 19, with a little refinement of his action I reckon he can find a yard of pace

Straker has potential I reckon .. only 19, with a little refinement of his action I reckon he can find a yard of pace
Why do they need such long run ups. Ultimate waste of energy. He looks big and strong with decent pace.

Inglis and Whiteman have been superb but from what I’ve seen the Bulls have been very poor with the ball throughout this partnership

Neser superb with the 2nd new ball. Classic that Renshaw cracked them open by grabbing Inglis with his round arm off spinners

Why do they need such long run ups. Ultimate waste of energy. He looks big and strong with decent pace.
They’ll work through that sort of thing the longer he’s in first class cricket .. fast bowling coaches are pretty good at chopping off any wasted energy or inefficiencies in bowlers’ actions nowadays..
not too many actions like these anymore 😄
IMG 1408

Neser 8th five wicket collect in game 70. Great to have him back.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Jedhead
  • cento
  • Painin the Haas
  • Scorchie
  • easybreezy
  • Splinter
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.