CRICKET 24/25 Queensland Bulls

Straker has potential I reckon .. only 19, with a little refinement of his action I reckon he can find a yard of pace

Straker has potential I reckon .. only 19, with a little refinement of his action I reckon he can find a yard of pace
Why do they need such long run ups. Ultimate waste of energy. He looks big and strong with decent pace.

Inglis and Whiteman have been superb but from what I’ve seen the Bulls have been very poor with the ball throughout this partnership

Neser superb with the 2nd new ball. Classic that Renshaw cracked them open by grabbing Inglis with his round arm off spinners

Why do they need such long run ups. Ultimate waste of energy. He looks big and strong with decent pace.
They’ll work through that sort of thing the longer he’s in first class cricket .. fast bowling coaches are pretty good at chopping off any wasted energy or inefficiencies in bowlers’ actions nowadays..
not too many actions like these anymore 😄
IMG 1408

Konstas with his new highest score. Bear in mind, he's a baby.

Davies continues to really, really impress. I'd like to see him get around the test squad this year. Gotta future proof to an extent and basically, aside from Green, both Hardie and Davies are your next two clear stand out 25 or younger players.

Read Green won`t bowl this summer ?
Does he make the team a purely a batsman ?

They’ll work through that sort of thing the longer he’s in first class cricket .. fast bowling coaches are pretty good at chopping off any wasted energy or inefficiencies in bowlers’ actions nowadays..
not too many actions like these anymore 😄
View attachment 29875

Poor old Ewen he almost died on a cricket pitch .

Ewen John Chatfield MBE (born 3 July 1950) is a former New Zealand cricketer. A medium-pace bowler, though Chatfield played 43 Tests and 114 One Day Internationals for his country, he is also remembered for having been hit in the head by a ball while batting, causing him to collapse and need resuscitation.

Read Green won`t bowl this summer ?
Does he make the team a purely a batsman ?

It's a good question. I would think he would play as a pure bat because he has done pretty well there already and is a great fielder. The issue though is that it really unbalances side if he can't bowl.

The selectors are in a decent position though because this is probably the last summer all of the old guys will still be there, so right now, there is enough depth that you could omit Green and play say Hardie.

The conundrum really is where do you bat Smith?

I'm really keen to get Inglis in there as he is just pure class and is great against spin, something the rest of the batsmen aside from Smith aren't. But where do you bat him? Carey hasn't done anything wrong enough to be dropped either.

WA closing in on 400 now and what started out promising is the Bulls 450-500 behind.

The Bulls had two scores over 400 last summer and that was 501 in the first innings against Victoria and 417 against NSW over 12 months ago.

Connolly following up his 90 in the Final last summer on debut with runs here in game two.

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • upthebroncs
  • levikaden
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Griffo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lostboy
  • Stix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
  • Bongo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Astro
  • Fatboy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.